Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?

Texas King

Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?

It's not perfect, but it doesn't have to be.

That "first side" of tracks IS perfection, and few bands can stack anything up against it.

I think it's a masterpiece (2 in a row for them at that point), but it doesn't need to be perfect to achieve that standing, IMO.

• Like 1

Lorraine really? FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T DO DRUGS!!!! I DON'T SMOKE! I DRINK BEER! THAT'S IT! JESUS CHRIST!!

God I love late night drama on the Rush Forum!! I am so wasted on meth, cigarettes and vodka.

I can't even see straight as I type this tripe!

:unsure:

But...but...Earl, see the above.

Oh Lorraine, that was me being very very sarcastic. Do you really think I would put that crap in my body?

I am so fed up with idiots on here always labeling me a drug addict for my outlandish posts and threads.

I seriously do not care anymore. I am done with Myles and everyone else on here who continues to sneak in snide comments.

Earl, I didn't mean anything by my post. I didn't know that you were being sarcastic.

My apologies.

Whenever I use the following in an Earl inspired homagé rant I'm riffing on The Office.

Barbasol, Battlestar Galactica, Vicodin

Hahaha! Classic amigo!!!

Lorraine really? FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T DO DRUGS!!!! I DON'T SMOKE! I DRINK BEER! THAT'S IT! JESUS CHRIST!!

God I love late night drama on the Rush Forum!! I am so wasted on meth, cigarettes and vodka.

Oh Lorraine, that was me being very very sarcastic. Do you really think I would put that crap in my body?

I am so fed up with idiots on here always labeling me a drug addict for my outlandish posts and threads.

I seriously do not care anymore. I am done with Myles and everyone else on here who continues to sneak in snide comments.

Earl, I didn't mean anything by my post. I didn't know that you were being sarcastic.

My apologies.

Whenever I use the following in an Earl inspired homagé rant I'm riffing on The Office.

Barbasol, Battlestar Galactica, Vicodin

Classic Amigo!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Treeduck, dear, what do you think of this dress that I'm thinking of buying?

8076-2.jpg

Looks good...if you can pull it off!

:o What do you mean "if I can pull it off"????????

That's a dress that would be fun to mess up. ;)

• Like 1

Oooh this flirting!

Keep going it's better than Twilight!

• Like 1

I had intentions of coming here and asking what anyone still had to say after all these years about this album that hasn't already been said a zillion times before, but I see that the thread has taken an interesting turn.

Earl, don't do drugs. They are bad for you. Stick with the Stoli's and cigs.

There's always sex too!

Did he mention that? I thought he said he had too much meth and vodka and smokes and couldn't even see straight.

Why don't you go see what you can do to help him instead of wooing young ladies in Birmingham??

Birmingham?? :eh:

:LOLsign:

I must have Tony on the mind.

So sorry, Treeduck.

Manchester. :angel:

He's not from Birmingham either, he's from Bolton!

Oh, dear. :(

I'm striking out on all sides.

Well.

Someone other than John Lodge must be from Birmingham.

:)

Bolton isn't far from me!

That's good to know. :codger:

If I ever visit England, I can kill two birds with one stone. :16ton:

Really kill us??? :bang bang: :blink: :unsure: :wacko:

Only with my charm and wit.

And flashy hairdo?

Don't need any flashy dos. My wit and charm are enough. :coy:

What's your hair like?

None of your business.

Bad hair day?

My hair is like Grandmama's hair on The Addams Family.

I can't remember her hair! :o

3357810-morticia-uncle-fester-and-gomez-addams-family-5682357-400-300.jpg

is this who you mean?

http://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/grandmamma-addams2.jpg

HOT!

• Like 1

d9QE4R.gif

"Who's next...?"

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

I see you voted "Yes" John Rogers. Very wise move.

Because I'm not insane!

Hey John!

That's my line!! Everyone on here thinks "I'M INSANE!" But I am not!

Love,

RATT

14590054.gif
  • Like 2

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! GOOSE! You made my night!!!! You are a smart man! You made F BOMBS funny! Usually I would just get mad and type them to my enemies on here.

"The Enemy Within" The Rush Forum.

I have several enemies, but luckily I have more friends on here like you! So F IT ALL! I'm not scared of anyone on here.

The Goose is loose!!!

• Like 1

I see you voted "Yes" John Rogers. Very wise move.

Because I'm not insane!

Hey John!

That's my line!! Everyone on here thinks "I'M INSANE!" But I am not!

Love,

RATT

14590054.gif

You are 2 for 2 tonight buddy! Thanks for making me laugh!!!

I don't need to get mad on here anymore from the nit wits who go after me.

I am better than that.

Thick skin is HUGE!

THANK YOUR RUSH FORUM AND 73!!!!!!

• Like 1

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! GOOSE! You made my night!!!! You are a smart man! You made F BOMBS funny! Usually I would just get mad and type them to my enemies on here.

I have several enemies, but luckily I have more friends on here like you! So F IT ALL! I'm not scared of anyone on here.

The Goose is loose!!!

tumblr_nep5o4dFSn1u38djvo1_400.gif
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

The Goose is loose!!!

tumblr_nep5o4dFSn1u38djvo1_400.gif

Hahaha!

As Van Halen would say, you my friend are "ON FIRE!"

• Like 1

Earl, don't do drugs. They are bad for you.

index.2e16d0ba.fill-295x279.jpg

HAHAHA!!! OMG!!!

You are killing me! He's a wreck!

The first reports were that he had a DUI for booze. Not true.

This killed my idea to write a sequel song to the "Tiger Woods" song by STEEL PANTHER!

I already had the first few verses but the lyrics were based on an alcohol DUI not MEDs.

• Like 2

Maybe if they'd put The Camera Eye last.

The Camera Eye is great. However, I think it is placed perfectly on the album. However, I have always thought that Vital Signs is kind of a gloomy song and a gloomy way to end this album. Perhaps Vital Signs should have been the second to last song and The Camera Eye the last song. However, the end of The Camera Eye with the chimes is perfect for the upcoming Witch Hunt intro with the orchestral bells. So, yes I guess Vital Signs is where it should be on the album. But it has never been a favorite Rush song for me. Almost sounds like filler.

• Like 2

Maybe if they'd put The Camera Eye last.

The Camera Eye is great. However, I think it is placed perfectly on the album. However, I have always thought that Vital Signs is kind of a gloomy song and a gloomy way to end this album. Perhaps Vital Signs should have been the second to last song and The Camera Eye the last song. However, the end of The Camera Eye with the chimes is perfect for the upcoming Witch Hunt intro with the orchestral bells. So, yes I guess Vital Signs is where it should be on the album. But it has never been a favorite Rush song for me. Almost sounds like filler.

Agree, I've played a guitar solo over the end of Vital Signs as it always felt incomplete to me.
  • Like 1

HAHAHA!!! OMG!!!

You are killing me! He's a wreck!

The first reports were that he had a DUI for booze. Not true.

This killed my idea to write a sequel song to the "Tiger Woods" song by STEEL PANTHER!

I already had the first few verses but the lyrics were based on an alcohol DUI not MEDs.

The Earl Tyger

Rushhead Rushhead, snorting coke

Not your standard weekday bloke

What immortal crackhead guy,

Could maim thy drugged up symmetry?

Signed,

JohnnyBlake

• Like 1

He's in bad shape. What drugs is he doing?

Opioids and Ambien. Maybe his arrest will be a step in getting the Big Pharm Addiction Industry reined in.
  • Like 2