Your thoughts on Kate Bush?

Texas King

Love love love. The man with the child in his eyes and cloudbusting in particular .
  • Like 1

Kate Bush is great.

my fav album is Never For Ever but to me you can't go wrong with The Kick Inside through The Sensual World. becomes spotty after that.

but the good stuff is pretty awesome.

Mick

• Like 2

My sister used to make fun of me because I listened to Kate Bush in high school, but I didn't care.

Eric Clapton plays the guitar on And So Is Love. You can hear the agony in Kate's voice when she sings it.

I liked seeing Donald Sutherland in the Cloudbusting video. I also love the duet Kate sings with Peter Gabriel.

She has collaborated with Jeff Beck, David Gilmour and everybody who's anybody in the British music industry.

My taekwondo instructor used to play Running up that Hill when we did our warmup.

Edited by Boots

The only song I've heard from her is one from the John Hughes film, She's Having A Baby, with Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern. I don't remember the name of it but it was pretty. Oh well...

"This Woman's Work".

For our friends outside of the UK, I recommend this excellent BBC documentary from a few years ago...