I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

YYZumbi

Not knocking Zumbi when I was unemployed if my music was unable to be played I'd lose it.

If he has internet access to post here he has access to music.

but see this is Zumbi. he thinks anything other than LP'S are a sin.......i'm not kidding. he thinks your less of a music fan if you go digital. your not pure

sort of like a music hitler.........too\ soon?

Mick

I can see what he means with LP's being better than digital, which they are. But without the internet, I wouldn't have ever been able to discover half the bands I love now without it.

Like just now I have just for the first time listened to Herbie Hancock and The Soft Machine. The best part about the internet it, if I like it, I will buy a CD or vinyl for it, if I don't like it, I can just exit out and try something new.

it is a shame Z think's you can't listen to music on the internet, it really helps finding new and amazing bands you never have heard of before.

Your opinions that LPs are better than digital is silly. I consistently see people arguing with anyone that doesn't agree with this while everyone else's just listens to their chosen format and chills. I think LP snobs like the idea of the LP more than the actual music sometimes.

Maybe I should have added in my opinion before that, to be fair, I listen to things digitally way more than vinyl anyway.

And there is nothing silly of my liking vinyl more than digital, I just worded it wrong I guess saying it was better.

• Like 1

Let me i have no problem with the digital revolution. it's made things easier on me. i now have more room in the house. and if i want a CD i make one.

however i would never dispute the sound of an LP. ever. but they will never my format of choice. to inconvenience for me.

but still confining yourself when you have all these sampling options is silly.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1