I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

YYZumbi

As has been suggested, play your guitar. If you get frustrated and just....bash the f***ing thing against the wall in a fit of rage, then do air guitar as has also been suggested. You can't fail to do that right! Air bass. Air drums. Air....flute. Air anything.

You could expand your knowledge. Most everything you need to know will be on the internet somewhere. If you have a subject or two that you're passionate about, that might pass some time. More than that even, it might give you ideas, open up a potential avenue or two that you didn't know were there.

Could clear your head and go for a big long power walk.

Tidy? Don't know if your place is already tidy, but if it isn't then that's something.

• Like 6

Find some online guitar tablature and practice some chords & ditties on one of your guitars. I'm serious.

One of the strings is broken on my guitar, so can´t play.

Get out and buy new strings or play air guitar. :P

Cant afford new strings, and also no idea what kind I need. And I am to tired to play air guitar. I usually do it in the evenings.

I WANT MORE EXCUSES!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/08%20-%20Banana%20Banana%20Banana%20Santa.jpg

Find a job so you can be productive in society.

You sound like my mom.

Good, take her advice! :LOL:

You made him speechless, Troutman!

Attention whore. :facepalm:

:moon:

I GOT SOMETHIN' FOR YOUR ASS, ZUMBUTT! AND all your WHINING, Too! Ya see that guitar Lita has in your fist picture? The Machine head would fit NICELY UP YOUR ASS!

Attention whore. :facepalm:

:moon:

:LOL: :kisshug:

That was the WRONG answer, Troutman! He deserves what you called him! I've raised two GREAT kids [according to other people,] and I am NOT gonna raise this lazy snot!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/angry%20banana%20smiley%20sm.jpg

I am bored when I have no turntable!!! fists%20crying.gif Tell me what I should do! Right now I am just sitting in the couch and looking on boring stuff online, and every 5 mins looking on instagram. :zzz: :(

Maybe it might be a good time to discover one of the many other various types of media that music is distributed on. Including the free radio.

• Like 5

I am bored when I have no turntable!!! fists%20crying.gif Tell me what I should do! Right now I am just sitting in the couch and looking on boring stuff online, and every 5 mins looking on instagram. :zzz: :(

Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck.

• Like 1

Find some online guitar tablature and practice some chords & ditties on one of your guitars. I'm serious.

Get out and buy new strings or play air guitar. :P

Cant afford new strings, and also no idea what kind I need. And I am to tired to play air guitar. I usually do it in the evenings.

I WANT MORE EXCUSES!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/08%20-%20Banana%20Banana%20Banana%20Santa.jpg

Broken strings have never hindered me playing my guitar...playing guitar with 5 strings is the same mechanics as playing with 6, 7, or even less strings. Before I got a bass, I'd just play the lowest 4 strings on the guitar as if it were a bass.

Don't know what guitar strings you need? Simple. Acoustic or electric? That's all you need to know really. Forget about whether you need light or heavy gauge strings for now. That won't matter until you actually practice guitar playing fundamentals first.

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 2

Just play with the other strings.

My dad saw Joe Walsh in concert way back in the '80s and Joe broke a string on stage and still kept playing.

• Like 1

Come over here, you can mow the lawn. :LOL:

Do you pay the airplane ticket?

Walk lazy bugger! :moon:

So I have to mow your lawn AND walk to it all the way from sweden? That is gonna take me a while...

Yep but you're not bored any longer. I promise!

Fine... I'll be there in 10 months!

Fixed!

:LOL:

• Like 1

I actually feel sorry for youngsters like you these days. My Grandma would have set you straight in a flash.

There is no need for you to feel sorry for me.....

You're right. You feel too damn sorry for yourself.

I just got a call from a school. i have a talk at a class tomorrow.

zumbi this job thing is tops.

Just sharing, lol

Mick

We are both:

SAVAGES, SAVAGES

BARELY EVEM HUMAN

• Like 1

Not knocking Zumbi when I was unemployed if my music was unable to be played I'd lose it.

Not knocking Zumbi when I was unemployed if my music was unable to be played I'd lose it.

i was like that but now vi can get by without music just fine.

aah to be young and stupid again..

i'm kidding Zumbi i can hear you already, lol

Mick

If he has internet access to post here he has access to music.

• Like 4

Just play with the other strings.

My dad saw Joe Walsh in concert way back in the '80s and Joe broke a string on stage and still kept playing.

I broke a string in the middle of a performance last weekend, didn't let it phase me.

Also I played the original strings on my electric until there were two and a half left on the thing before I decided to get new ones. You'd be amazed how much you can play with just a few strings.

• Like 2

but see this is Zumbi. he thinks anything other than LP'S are a sin.......i'm not kidding. he thinks your less of a music fan if you go digital. your not pure

sort of like a music hitler.........too\ soon?

Mick

• Like 1

but see this is Zumbi. he thinks anything other than LP'S are a sin.......i'm not kidding. he thinks your less of a music fan if you go digital. your not pure

Mick

I can see what he means with LP's being better than digital, which they are. But without the internet, I wouldn't have ever been able to discover half the bands I love now without it.

Like just now I have just for the first time listened to Herbie Hancock and The Soft Machine. The best part about the internet it, if I like it, I will buy a CD or vinyl for it, if I don't like it, I can just exit out and try something new.

it is a shame Z think's you can't listen to music on the internet, it really helps finding new and amazing bands you never have heard of before.

• Like 1

Mick

I can see what he means with LP's being better than digital, which they are. But without the internet, I wouldn't have ever been able to discover half the bands I love now without it.

Like just now I have just for the first time listened to Herbie Hancock and The Soft Machine. The best part about the internet it, if I like it, I will buy a CD or vinyl for it, if I don't like it, I can just exit out and try something new.

it is a shame Z think's you can't listen to music on the internet, it really helps finding new and amazing bands you never have heard of before.

Your opinions that LPs are better than digital is silly. I consistently see people arguing with anyone that doesn't agree with this while everyone else's just listens to their chosen format and chills. I think LP snobs like the idea of the LP more than the actual music sometimes.

• Like 1