Favourite Song From Victor

madra sneachta

So, which track on Victor does it for you?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. So, which track on Victor does it for you?

• Don't Care
    • Promise
    • Start Today
    • Mr X
    • At The End
    • Sending Out A Warning
    • Shut Up Shuttin' Up
    • Strip And Go Naked
    • The Big Dance
    • Victor
    • I Am The Spirit

I sat down and listened to this for the first time today (had heard potions before) and...man that was rough. I found the vocals to be like nails on a chalkboard on most tracks so the instrumentals were about the only ones I somewhat enjoyed. The spoken word stuff also just does nothing for me. Some of the guitar work was nice but usually ruined by vocals unfortunately.

Going with Mr. X for my favorite, although I didn't think it was anything that special. About 5/10 rating.

Edited by briere2112

Listened to this album again today and decided to go with At The End since you actually get to hear Alex's voice. This is a bizzare album...all the songs sound different, it was heavier than I expected and the lyrics dirtier (especially Don't Care"). I don't mind that, but it's different. I don't really know if I like this album as a whole yet, I don't hate it but it's definitely not what I expected from Alex.

I can see why this album isn't for everyone, although I think it's growing on me slightly. "Don't Care" is actually becoming a favorite because his guitar riffs sound the most Rush-like of all songs on the album imo. Also just a good song to listen to if you're really angry lol