Epic Rush sighting

Fordgalaxy

There was just a segment on the news about an Easter egg hunt for special needs kids and the dad they interviewed had on a t-shirt that said something like, "Never underestimate the power of an old guy who listens to Geddy Lee".

Just another sign the band is done. Triggered... :(

• Like 2

There was just a segment on the news about an Easter egg hunt for special needs kids and the dad they interviewed had on a t-shirt that said something like, "Never underestimate the power of an old guy who listens to Geddy Lee".

Someone should give Neil that shirt

• Like 3

Neil was at that Easter Egg Hunt then promptly drove off on his motorcycle to get as far away from that shirt as possible
  • Like 3

Wait a minute, I thought you still have a candle burning in the window for the Geddy, Alex, hologram Neil tour?

Wait a minute, I thought you still have a candle burning in the window for the Geddy, Alex, hologram Neil tour?

Take my money!

• Like 1

Take my money!

Given the opportunity, they will.

Take my money!

Given the opportunity, they will.

No doubt. As I joke aboot this Ray Daniels probably seriously considered it.

Kind of similar, I saw this on the BBC question time leaders 'debate' a couple of days ago. It's only half a shirt but it was quite unexpected

About 17:31.

Brexit? How do we deal with the Nexit?!?
  • Like 2

Kind of similar, I saw this on the BBC question time leaders 'debate' a couple of days ago. It's only half a shirt but it was quite unexpected

Nexit that's the most I have laughed in a long time ! :LOL:

• Like 2

Nexit that's the most I have laughed in a long time ! :LOL:

Laughter is the best medicine. :)

• Like 1