Let's play the game: BAND I LOVE, HATE, etc.

Texas King

Take two:

1.THE BAND I LOVE? SRV & Double Trouble

2.THE BAND I HATE? Creed

3.UNDERRATED BAND? Blue oyster cult

4.OVERRATED BAND? Black Label Society

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE? Outkast

6.GUILTY PLEASURE? -

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND? Sister double happiness

• Like 1

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Queensrÿche

2)Crötley Mü

3)Baby Animals

4)The Beatles

5)Duran Duran

6)ABBA

7):rush:

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

3)Dawes and Deftones - The latter are Pearl Jam to Linkin Park's Creed.

4)Sublime and Kiss

5)ABC and since it's taboo to a lot on these forums, most old school rap

6)Huey Lewis and the News - Loved them before American Psycho made it "cool." Suck it hipsters!

7)Pearl Jam

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

4)Sublime and Kiss

6)Huey Lewis and the News - Loved them before American Psycho made it "cool." Suck it hipsters!

7)Pearl Jam

;)

Mike McCready:

Pearl Jam sit down and have conversations about Kiss all the time on tour. My band used to do "C'Mon and Love Me." Matt Cameron played in a Kiss tribute band when he was 14. They got so big around San Diego that they got a cease and desist order from Casablanca Records. Jeff Ament used to play "She" in his band Deranged Diction. There’s a Kiss through-line to a lot of the music that came out of Seattle, and it hasn’t been talked about a lot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jams-mike-mccready-talks-kiss-obsession-and-influence-20140403

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iKi3twxaSf0/UXYEI7fyINI/AAAAAAAAaIQ/PrC1r4BLSXw/s1600/tumblr_ls3l0f3niq1qieyqyo1_500.png.jpg

• Like 1

1.THE BAND I LOVE? Sacred Reich

2.THE BAND I HATE? Smashing Pumpkins

3.UNDERRATED BAND? Forbidden

4.OVERRATED BAND? Bruce Springsteen and the E f**k band

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE? Elton John

6.GUILTY PLEASURE? Neil Diamond (thanks mom)

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND? Rush

Edited by Pressure/Hopenosis

1.THE BAND I LOVE? AC/DC

2.THE BAND I HATE? Honestly can't see the appeal of Queens of the Stone age (but loved Kyuss)

3.UNDERRATED BAND? Trouble (an old doom metal band that could have/should have been bigger then they were).

4.OVERRATED BAND? Foo fighters.

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE? Don't have any musical secrets

6.GUILTY PLEASURE? The first 4 Chris Isaak albums

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND? Rush

Trouble kicks ass!!! Edited by Pressure/Hopenosis

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

4)Sublime and Kiss

7)Pearl Jam

;)

Mike McCready:

Pearl Jam sit down and have conversations about Kiss all the time on tour. My band used to do "C'Mon and Love Me." Matt Cameron played in a Kiss tribute band when he was 14. They got so big around San Diego that they got a cease and desist order from Casablanca Records. Jeff Ament used to play "She" in his band Deranged Diction. There’s a Kiss through-line to a lot of the music that came out of Seattle, and it hasn’t been talked about a lot.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jams-mike-mccready-talks-kiss-obsession-and-influence-20140403

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iKi3twxaSf0/UXYEI7fyINI/AAAAAAAAaIQ/PrC1r4BLSXw/s1600/tumblr_ls3l0f3niq1qieyqyo1_500.png.jpg

Yes I'm aware of his love for Kiss. Still overrated. That solo is also lifted from Five To On by The Doors who I love.

Besides, I love Alice In Chains. Doesn't mean I agree with Cantrell's love for Nickelback. I love Tame Impala even though the singer lists Britney as an influence.

• Like 2

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

4)Sublime and Kiss

7)Pearl Jam

;)

Mike McCready:

Yes I'm aware of his love for Kiss. Still overrated. That solo is also lifted from Five To On by The Doors who I love.

Besides, I love Alice In Chains. Doesn't mean I agree with Cantrell's love for Nickelback. I love Tame Impala even though the singer lists Britney as an influence.

Agreed. I think KISS are overrated as well.

Love = Rush

Hate = Red Hot Chili Peppers

Underrated = Black Crowes

Overrated = Cream

Secret = Journey

Guilty Pleasure = Some of Phil Collins's solo material

Most Favorite = Black Crowes

His 80s stuff is good. It's spotty after But Seriously especially with that Tarzan song. How that song won over Blame Canada and Save Me by Aimee Mann at the Oscars that year I'll neve understand.

• Like 1

Love = Rush

Hate = Red Hot Chili Peppers

Underrated = Black Crowes

Overrated = Cream

Secret = Journey

Guilty Pleasure = Some of Phil Collins's solo material

Most Favorite = Black Crowes

His 80s stuff is good. It's spotty after But Seriously especially with that Tarzan song. How that song won over Blame Canada and Save Me by Aimee Mann at the Oscars that year I'll neve understand.

That Tarzan soundtrack is one of my favourites ever! Totally deserved to win, it's still a well loved Disney song now!

Band I love? Def Leppard

Band I hate? Imagine Dragons

Underrated? The Dandy Warhols

Overrated? There are several but one of them is AC/DC

Band I secretly like? Fall Out Boy

Guilty Pleasure? Taylor Swift (pop/rock...not a fan of her country music)

Most Favorite band? Pearl Jam

This was kinda difficult :LOL: I kept changing my answers.

• Like 1

Band I love? Def Leppard

I actually hate Imagine Dragons...amazed I forgot that.

• Like 1

I like how Taylor Swift is for many a guilty pleasure...I actually love everytbing she has done from her debut to now!
  • Like 1

Band I love? Def Leppard

ID is another Maroon 5 esque Radio Disney pop "rock" band I can't stand. Dandy did one of the best modern tv themes with We Used To Be Friends for Veronica Mars.

As for Taylor, my ex "flirtationship" girlfriend was obsessed with her.

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

4)Sublime and Kiss

7)Pearl Jam

;)

Mike McCready:

oh, who asked you

Did you know that Cristina Scabbia is actually Paul Stanley ??

• Like 1

1.THE BAND I LOVE?

2.THE BAND I HATE?

3.UNDERRATED BAND?

4.OVERRATED BAND?

5.BAND I SECRETLY LIKE?

6.GUILTY PLEASURE?

7.MOST FAVORITE BAND?

Here I go:

1)Rush

2)Maroon 5

4)Sublime and Kiss

7)Pearl Jam

;)

Mike McCready:

oh, who asked you

Did you know that Cristina Scabbia is actually Paul Stanley ??

I NOW LOVE KISS

• Like 1

Love: Steven Wilson

My favorite active musician if Rush is really retired. Loved Porcupine Tree. Love his solo stuff.

Hate: Prince

Being a Minnesotan, he is absolutely worshipped here. I never liked his music and I still don't. I'm sick of hearing it.

Underrated: Dredg

Never really understood why this band didn't break through to the next level. Their material is consistently terriffic.

Overrated: Guns 'n Roses

Tiring and repetitive. They have moments that I like, but its all drowning in a sea of boring material.

Secret: Pharrell Williams

Such a talent for ear-wigs. Even though it's well outside my wheelhouse, his music always makes me feel good.

Guilty Pleasure: Dido

Dido hasn't put out a bad record in her limited releases. "Safe Trip Home" is among my all time favorite albums.

Most Favorite: Rush

Yep. No question here.

Edited by KenJennings

Love: Steven Wilson

My favorite active musician if Rush is really retired. Loved Porcupine Tree. Love his solo stuff.

Hate: Prince

Being a Minnesotan, he is absolutely worshipped here. I never liked his music and I still don't. I'm sick of hearing it.

Underrated: Dredg

Never really understood why this band didn't break through to the next level. Their material is consistently terriffic.

Overrated: Guns 'n Roses

Tiring and repetitive. They have moments that I like, but its all drowning in a sea of boring material.

Secret: Pharrell Williams

Such a talent for ear-wigs. Even though it's well outside my wheelhouse, his music always makes me feel good.

Guilty Pleasure: Dido

Dido hasn't put out a bad record in her limited releases. "Safe Trip Home" is among my all time favorite albums.

Most Favorite: Rush

Yep. No question here.

I forgot about Prince.

Shame you reminded me haha!