RRHOF PERISCOPE FEED !!

blueschica

I read somewhere Ged and Al were playing with Pearl Jam? Are they inducted yet?

No, they didn't go yet, on Twitter it says after Tupac will be Journey, Nile Rogers, Prince tribute and then Pearl Jam.

• Like 1

No, they didn't go yet, on Twitter it says after Tupac will be Journey, Nile Rogers, Prince tribute and then Pearl Jam.

Cool, maybe we see them later in a Lee, Lifeson, Pearl jam. :smoke:

• Like 2

It would be nice if they did Rockin In The Free World with Neil Young. I'd be up for watching that. Looks like I need to come back in about an hour then.

• Like 2

It would be nice if they did Rockin In The Free World with Neil Young. I'd be up for watching that. Looks like I need to come back in about an hour then.

I hope so! Journey is proving very long winded!

Oh I see sorry

Yes is it?

Sorry I am very easily confused

No problem, Steve! I didn't explain it very well. Rush were voted in a few years ago, 2013. Yes got voted in this year. When you get voted in, someone introduces you and explains why you are worthy and hands you the award. Geddy and Alex did that for Yes tonight. After they said thank yous, Yes played Roundabout and Owner of a Lonely Heart. Geddy played bass on Roundabout!

The ceremony is still going on if you click on the link. Geddy and Alex are possibly going to play with Pearl Jam or in the big jam with all the bands together at the end. Those parts are still coming after the Prince tribute.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Here is a link of the Rockin in the Free World song, that replays (I don't know for how long, the periscope stuff used to just last 24 hours.)

Fast forward to 14:00. this guy had frickin good seats !!! Alex solo at 17:55 (about) Geddy shows up after that about 18:35. They look so good playing together.

https://www.periscop...MLlqbGB?q=RRHOF

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

There was a pretty good close-up where you could see all three of 'em, rockin' in a free world. :guitar:

Glad I saw the thread and clicked the link. Thanks chica! Thanks also to dlocke for feeding us. :AlienSmiley:

• Like 2

There was a pretty good close-up where you could see all three of 'em, rockin' in a free world. :guitar:

Glad I saw the thread and clicked the link. Thanks chica! Thanks also to dlocke for feeding us. :AlienSmiley:

Now i see it. Thanks! :cheers:

• Like 1

Yeah, that was fun! Kind of like the R40 periscope nights! Glad we got to see a little of Geddy and Alex, anyway. They looked like they were having such a good time, I can't believe those two won't be back on a stage somehow. ( but those threads go on forever, lol. )

• Like 1

Yeah, that was fun! Kind of like the R40 periscope nights! Glad we got to see a little of Geddy and Alex, anyway. They looked like they were having such a good time, I can't believe those two won't be back on a stage somehow. ( but those threads go on forever, lol. )

I saw Alex but not Geddy.

I edited my post so that the good link is the only one on there. If you play that one and drag the dot forward to about 17:55 minutes, Alex has a guitar solo. When he finishes and kind of nods to the next guy, after a few seconds, Geddy steps in from the back with his sea green bass. He and Alex play together for about a minute before Geddy turns away and starts playing with one of the Pearl Jam guys. I hope It plays OK for you!

• Like 1

I

I edited my post so that the good link is the only one on there. If you play that one and drag the dot forward to about 17:55 minutes, Alex has a guitar solo. When he finishes and kind of nods to the next guy, after a few seconds, Geddy steps in from the back with his sea green bass. He and Alex play together for about a minute before Geddy turns away and starts playing with one of the Pearl Jam guys. I hope It plays OK for you!

I see what you mean, though, the freakin sky cam thing keeps getting in the way! :D

• Like 1