That's it

Permanent-Rush

Oh, you'll come back…

And when you do, try to have a thicker skin and a more open mind. You wouldn't receive half the hate you do now if you just think before you post. But I wish you the best, should you really be leaving for good.. :)

• Like 2

Oh, you'll come back…

And when you do, try to have a thicker skin and a more open mind. You wouldn't receive half the hate you do now if you just think before you post. But I wish you the best, should you really be leaving for good.. :)

I think she already came back.

Oh, you'll come back…

She came back and left like three more times.

• Like 1

Oh, you'll come back…

She came back two and a half hours later and we're all better for it.

• Like 1

Oh, you'll come back…

No, I have decided I am only gonna post in tost for now on. I am still leaving, I still won't post much.

Oh, you'll come back…

No, I have decided I am only gonna post in tost for now on. I am still leaving, I still won't post much.

Seriously try this one, really it will work.

sorry I over reacted. I'm not really leaving.

Oh, you'll come back…

She gets sympathy around here due to the fact she is so young.

It is because she is so young and acts like this that I think she shouldn't be here. She cannot handle it and it would do her good to leave for now, or grow a thick skin.

And I went through a messy time on this forum a couple of years back when I couldn't cope with anything and the exact same thing was said to me.

But because it's me saying it to a fifteen year old girl I'm gonna be told that's unfair and wrong. But clearly, she isn't ready for a forum like this. Which I find amazing as this place is tame and she overreacts all the time that I imagine her to look like Eddie Redmayne at his wimpiest walking through a minefield.

We've all tried to help her. But the way she acts at times, is it any wonder one's have tired of her behaviour?

Many of us have been berated or wrung over the coals on this forum but aside from her and Zumbi the majority have either grown from it or just left.

• Like 3

Oh, you'll come back…

It is because she is so young and acts like this that I think she shouldn't be here. She cannot handle it and it would do her good to leave for now, or grow a thick skin.

And I went through a messy time on this forum a couple of years back when I couldn't cope with anything and the exact same thing was said to me.

But because it's me saying it to a fifteen year old girl I'm gonna be told that's unfair and wrong. But clearly, she isn't ready for a forum like this. Which I find amazing as this place is tame and she overreacts all the time that I imagine her to look like Eddie Redmayne at his wimpiest walking through a minefield.

We've all tried to help her. But the way she acts at times, is it any wonder one's have tired of her behaviour?

Many of us have been berated or wrung over the coals on this forum but aside from her and Zumbi the majority have either grown from it or just left.

Well i am getting help, so just leave me alone in peace plz.

The main problem here is that people keep feeding into this. Just let it go and she will decide on her own what she is going to do. If she stays then she stays. If she decides to leave then she will leave. All these posts are doing is fueling the fire and it is not helping one bit. Just let it go and let her choose in her time what she is or isn't going to do. In the scheme of things it is not the end of the world.
  • Like 2

Oh, you'll come back…

OK, I am not saying this to mean, but to give you advice. If you say just leave me alone in peace then stop posting in this thread. If there are no posts to respond to then they won't. It works both ways. I absolutely don't understand why this is being made to be such a big deal. Other than the OP I believe everyone posting here is an adult and should no better than to start and continue drama. LET IT GO.
  • Like 2

Oh, you'll come back…

It's hard for people to leave you alone when you're always making attention-seeking posts and constantly announcing to the board that you're leaving, even though you never do.

And I know why you do the "I'm leaving" thing all the time -- you're looking for people to say, "No, please don't leave! We'd miss you!!!" Thing is, after the sixth or whatever goodbye thread, you're going to stop getting that from people. So, stop saying goodbye all the time. Either hang out here or don't.

• Like 5

Oh, you'll come back…

It's hard for people to leave you alone when you're always making attention-seeking posts and constantly announcing to the board that you're leaving, even though you never do.

And I know why you do the "I'm leaving" thing all the time -- you're looking for people to say, "No, please don't leave! We'd miss you!!!" Thing is, after the sixth or whatever goodbye thread, you're going to stop getting that from people. So, stop saying goodbye all the time. Either hang out here or don't.

This is exactly what I just said. Also I added the responses over and over again from other members keep fueling the fire. If that stops as well then it all fizzles out. So that needs to stop as well.

The main problem here is that people keep feeding into this. Just let it go and she will decide on her own what she is going to do. If she stays then she stays. If she decides to leave then she will leave. All these posts are doing is fueling the fire and it is not helping one bit. Just let it go and let her choose in her time what she is or isn't going to do. In the scheme of things it is not the end of the world.

You do realise that nearly every thread ends up with this drama?

• Like 2

GNP i like you

It annoys me that whenever you get good advice you ask that person to "leave you alone" but you respond nicely to every member who says what you want to hear.

We've all been 15. It lasts exactly one year. After that you are four from twenty. And then this attitude really stops getting the sort of attention you so obviously crave.

It's not me being mean, or trying to upset you. It's the truth. You are old enough to hear it but you want to be talked to like a child it seems as you whine every time you are asked to face reality.

So many here have your side and too many think treating you like you will somehow always be this young isn't helping.

When I was 15 me and all my friends and peers were so close to adulthood and those who weren't ended up learning the hard way.

You are smart enough I hope to realise you have battles but you can't expect every person in this world to be on your side.

• Like 3

These threads would cease to exist if they would just get ignored. 4 pages of drama and bullshit. :eyeroll: Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

Lol Treeduck is the funniest forum member I swear haha
  • Like 3

Why are so many people wasting so many keystrokes (time, thought, caring,) on an obvious Snowflake?

She's getting exactly what she wants with all of this attention.

Let her go. She will be back. Hopefully she will mature.

But I think she really needs some psychological help, which she cannot get here. All she gets is validation for her behavior.

• Like 1

Why are so many people wasting so many keystrokes (time, thought, caring,) on an obvious Snowflake?

She's getting exactly what she wants with all of this attention.

Let her go. She will be back. Hopefully she will mature.

But I think she really needs some psychological help, which she cannot get here. All she gets is validation for her behavior.

This.

• Like 1

I've taken a couple of fairly lengthy "sabbaticals" from this forum due to private reasons, and I didn't feel the need to either announce my departure or proclaim my return...the problem with some people who crave attention is that after a while they don't care whether it's good or bad, just as long as they are at the centre of things...they are often quite content to lob in a grenade then watch the fallout....best thing is just to ignore the whole thing.
  • Like 2

I've taken a couple of fairly lengthy "sabbaticals" from this forum due to private reasons, and I didn't feel the need to either announce my departure or proclaim my return...the problem with some people who crave attention is that after a while they don't care whether it's good or bad, just as long as they are at the centre of things...they are often quite content to lob in a grenade then watch the fallout....best thing is just to ignore the whole thing.

So you're leaving then? You'll be back! :eh:

• Like 1

Lol Treeduck is the funniest forum member I swear haha

You shouldn't swear....[the BOYSCOUT in me said that...] http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/boyscout.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Sunburst%20banana.gif

And that is sad. This is a Rush forum to discuss the band and their music and I imagine the majority of the members here are adults and should be beyond the drama years in there lives. I guess not..

And that is sad. This is a Rush forum to discuss the band and their music and I imagine the majority of the members here are adults and should be beyond the drama years in there lives. I guess not..

Au contraire...Rush is now a rather small part of the reasons why I stay here..there are many more interesting sub-forums outwith the band ones.

• Like 2