That's it

Permanent-Rush

Thanks guys.

I am pretty sure I will leave, but maybe come back to spam with my spam buddy(Jamie) from time to time, and maybe pop up else where on trf.

I do perceive you can rest, take a breath, work your strength and stay. You're young and have the energy.

I honestly want you to stay.

You're cool and musically talented. There's a place for you. People who care must count the most. The good moments are always worth. :).

• Like 6

How about a Nevercomebackhereagainagram?

Uh.......

No

It would reassure us all...

What do u mean?

Well you say you're leaving, but do you really mean it. You might come back and ruin everything!

I am really leaving

Ej8em.gif

Bye

Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl, but you're just crying for attention. If people here are bugging you, guess what? You can leave and never deal with them again. It's not like they're your classmates that you see everyday. 15 years posting here and on CP and I only met 2 people, and one of those was completely by accident. Every single one of the others could flip me the bird in traffic and I'd have no clue. There's no way on earth anything said by any of them would ever bug me once I'm offline.

We had a guy on CP that used to announce his exit every so often, even going so far as to proclaim his "era" was over. He always came back.

Leave or don't leave. But you'll need a thicker skin to get through life.

Edited by edhunter
  • Like 7

Sorry to be the turd in the punch bowl, but you're just crying for attention. If people here are bugging you, guess what? You can leave and never deal with them again. It's not like they're your classmates that you see everyday. 15 years posting here and on CP and I only met 2 people, and one of those was completely by accident. Every single one of the others could flip me the bird in traffic and I'd have no clue. There's no way on earth anything said by any of them would ever bug me once I'm offline.

We had a guy on CP that used to announce his exit every so often, even going so far as to proclaim his "era" was over. He always came back.

Leave or don't leave. But you'll need a thicker skin to get through life.

My thoughts exactly.

I did this a couple of times after my last breakdown and in the end...i realised I would come back so now I just take the odd break.

• Like 1

Well, I am leaving trf, so bye guys. Nicee meeting u all I guess. :hi:

Yeah right...

I have heard this story before...

Whatever

It's hard to take you seriously that you are leaving when it's oh so clear you keep checking this thread for updates AND respond to things you don't like.

Take a break...soend time doing things you enjoy...and see if you want to come back later.

But I don't think you are leaving. You just want to see who will miss you.

Seems a fair few will, and no one on this forum is loved or noticed by everybody so just accept you rub a few the wrong way and think about staying for those who don't.

• Like 5

Thanks guys.

I am pretty sure I will leave, but maybe come back to spam with my spam buddy(Jamie) from time to time, and maybe pop up else where on trf.

Well, I am leaving trf, so bye guys. Nicee meeting u all I guess. :hi:

Yeah right...

I have heard this story before...

Whatever

Thread started around 12:30, some two hours later she readily admits she's not leaving. Two more hours later she gets pissy with Zumbi.

This thread is officially a non-event.

Take a break once in while just don't whine you're leaving or going to hurt yourself...this all sounds strangely familiar.

• Like 2

I don't believe I'm part of the crowd that motivated this latest outburst. I started taking it easier on you when I realized that you were not just some 40-year-old dude pulling a prank on all of us. I genuinely want you to be healthy and happy but you do need to learn to develop a thicker skin, life is hard, shit is hard you can't take stuff so personally. So when you pull this kind of stunt that is as old as web forms have existed people are going to call you out on it
  • Like 9

How about a Nevercomebackhereagainagram?

Uh.......

No

It would reassure us all...

What do u mean?

It means tree is doing what he does best. BEING A DICKWHEAT.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/PBJ%20dancing%20banana.gif

Same as it ever was, just life in all its moulds. :smoke: :joker: :16ton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Guqy0E5wNo

I like the Talking Heads also! and I need to get the Paul Young Best of disc....I like his "Everytime You Go Away" Tune....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album.jpeg

• Like 1

Thought about this the other day, but forgot to post it. Hope it helps...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1

We already have a classic that's it thread. This taints it.

I know I was excited! I thought it had been resurrected! What a bummer.

Who is the OP and why are they leaving?

READ THE THREAD

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Big%20Glasses%20banana.gif

We already have a classic that's it thread. This taints it.

I know I was excited! I thought it had been resurrected! What a bummer.

Who is the OP and why are they leaving?

No idea