Your top 3 instrumental songs in rock/metal?

Texas King

YYZ is untouchable.

La Villa is incredible.

Clap and Erruption fill me with joy.

Those are probably the three four most important rock instrumentals in my life.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1

Lately this song has been floating in my head since I first heard it earlier this year. Love the way it starts out then comes the heavy crunch the guitars later in the song. IF Only it were two minutes longer this song would be perfect.....

Conquer Or Die...MEGADETH

Lately this song has been floating in my head since I first heard it earlier this year. Love the way it starts out then comes the heavy crunch the guitars later in the song. IF Only it were two minutes longer this song would be perfect.....

OK I'm having trouble posting this video as a direct link, where as one can just click on the video play button and hear it. How do I post it like others have done here?

OK I'm having trouble posting this video as a direct link, where as one can just click on the video play button and hear it. How do I post it like others have done here?

When you first post the link, remove the "s" from "https"