Geddy in California!

greyfriar

The Anti-Nowhere League actually wrote "So What."

Metallica was a great thrash band until Cliff Burton passed.

Now they are nothing but a bunch of posers who play covers.

Ironically they still sell out arenas around the world.

The sheep will always follow their mediocre metal mainstream music.

We RUSH fans are LUCKY!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

We RUSH fans are LUCKY!

Well yeah, sometimes bands carry on for the lure of the dollar when best to let sleeping dogs lie.

But you know what man? If you were offered a load of money in that situation I am sure you would do just the same, I know that I would

"Geddy is California" is as about as exciting as saying Neil is back in Toronto!!

WHO CARES!

Alex is in Las Vegas playing golf at The Wynn!!!

"SO WHAT!"

Signed,

METALLICA

Alex is playing golf in LV??? Ohh that sounds just terrible, wish I could join him bah!!!

50 Fahrenheit and raining in UK right now :( :(

"Geddy is California" is as about as exciting as saying Neil is back in Toronto!!

WHO CARES!

"SO WHAT!"

Signed,

METALLICA

Alex is playing golf in LV??? Ohh that sounds just terrible, wish I could join him bah!!!

Steve, why aren't you living like a retired, fat, content king in Thailand?! I'm only half joking!

If Geddy were recording SOMETHING in Cali, Toronto, or even Topeka, we'd have something to chew on.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

WHO CARES!

"SO WHAT!"

Signed,

METALLICA

Steve, why aren't you living like a retired, fat, content king in Thailand?! I'm only half joking!

If Geddy were recording SOMETHING in Cali, Toronto, or even Topeka, we'd have something to chew on.

Dunno maybe because I live with my mum and she is the only one that has put up for me for these 51 years.

If I left and went abroad I would miss my mummy!!!!!! :o :o :o

She is the only person that keeps me right, stops me getting too drunk and getting arrested, does my washing and makes meals for me, I would be so lost without her

It would have been good to have more talking from Geddy and less from the shop owner.

The video was made by the store owner, for the purpose of promoting his business. Geddy Lee was just a guest.

BOI LEMME GO HUNT HIM THE FU CK DOWN

ME RN LETS GO MEME

YES! WE SHALL GO ON A QUEST TO FIND HIM!
  • Like 1

Seems he's having some fun and Scully is with him. Now let the tour rumours start again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L82ARErk5LQ

More proof of life, thanks.

You do know we all read RIAB?

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

Yeah I don't either. Only time I ever go over there is if there's a link for something.

The only time I ever visited the page was on the first few dates of a tour since they always had live set updates. Other than that, never bother with it. I come here everyday. If news breaks someone will post it.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting. Maybe Geddy is out there dropping off some music to Neil that him and Alex have been working on!

Now I need to find out what bass they are talking about!

I'd guess a visit was involved. Beyond that......

Edited by ytserush

We RUSH fans are LUCKY!

Well yeah, sometimes bands carry on for the lure of the dollar when best to let sleeping dogs lie.

But you know what man? If you were offered a load of money in that situation I am sure you would do just the same, I know that I would

The Clash never did.

Seems he's having some fun and Scully is with him. Now let the tour rumours start again...

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

Yeah I don't either. Only time I ever go over there is if there's a link for something.

The only time I ever visited the page was on the first few dates of a tour since they always had live set updates. Other than that, never bother with it. I come here everyday. If news breaks someone will post it.

...eventually.

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

...eventually.

At this point only thing I'm interested in is news of a new album, which is very doubtful. Seems like the only thing we've been hearing is about how many vintage basses Geddy is getting.

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

...eventually.

At this point only thing I'm interested in is news of a new album, which is very doubtful. Seems like the only thing we've been hearing is about how many vintage basses Geddy is getting.

He's a collector of things we know that but I guess he could be toying with the idea of a solo album

• Like 1

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

...eventually.

He's a collector of things we know that but I guess he could be toying with the idea of a solo album

I just think it's funny that he was known for playing mainly two instruments (not counting the Wal or the Steinberger etc.)his entire career and then he retires and buys dozens more.

EDIT: It would be great if he did a solo album. I would just like to hear something new from him period.

Edited by EagleMoon

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

...eventually.

I just think it's funny that he was known for playing mainly two instruments (not counting the Wal or the Steinberger etc.)his entire career and then he retires and buys dozens more.

EDIT: It would be great if he did a solo album. I would just like to hear something new from him period.

I'm just genuinely happy for the guy (Alex and Neil too.) if he makes a solo album collaborates with his mates or others or not. He's just enjoying his life.

I've been totally ambivalent and totally satisfied since 2013. Still very interested in what they might be up to due to their lasting impact but that's just me.

One of the things I did like about the R40 tour was that he was sharing his basses with us. I'm glad he's found another hobby. though.

• Like 1

We do? ;)

I don't.

Neither do I.

Me neither.

...eventually.

I'm just genuinely happy for the guy (Alex and Neil too.) if he makes a solo album collaborates with his mates or others or not. He's just enjoying his life.

I've been totally ambivalent and totally satisfied since 2013. Still very interested in what they might be up to due to their lasting impact but that's just me.

One of the things I did like about the R40 tour was that he was sharing his basses with us. I'm glad he's found another hobby. though.

Yeah same here. I'm happy for him. I'm also content if we get no other music from them. I can't think of any other band that has lasted so long with all the original members. They have definitely earned their retirement.

wasn't that top secret Portnoy project going on in LA recently?

personally, I wouldn't want that to be a collaboration with Geddy. Gives some credence for the calls to have Portnoy replace Neil - a ridiculous thought that makes me throw up in my mouth a little... nobody can replace anyone in Rush!