• Wings for Marie (Pt 1)
    • 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
    • The Pot
    • Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
    • Rosetta Stoned
    • Intension
    • Right in Two
    • Viginti Tres

For the purposes of this poll, and at this very moment, I'll go with Vicarious. In reality, it's very difficult to choose a favorite and if you ask me tomorrow, it might be different. Bastages better release a new album pretty damn soon. Maybe in time for an extended summer/fall tour.

One song?!?! So tough to decide....

today, at this very moment, it is Ticks and Leaches. (killer drum track, btw and that scream. One of the best ever)

OK, that moment has passed, now it's Lateralus - Spiral Out in 9, 8, 7....

then again, Schism was a religious experience seeing it in Paris in 2001 on the pre-seminal tour

Love H too. And Forty Six &2. Jambi.

and seeing first Sober on MTV Summer 1993...

• Like 1

How about your favorite song by a tool?

(Kind of puts a different spin on it, doesn't it?).

Between The Hammer & The Anvil :haz:

• Like 1

Disposition for the reason being I thought it was (and still is to some degree) a very creative way of using unconventional effects pedals on bass and making it sound good and musical. And as someone who does play bass, it was an eye opener for me to be inclined to tear up the rule book as far as using wacky effects pedals on bass goes. I still like that song (and album) even though I have very little love for the band these days.

Eh. I've cooled to tool in recent years. They bore me now. And it's ridiculous how long fans are waiting for new music.

Pretty much the same reason why I've grown cold towards the band. I'll throw Lateralus, Ænema, and (to a lesser extent) 10,000 Days every once in awhile, but not that often these days. I never liked Undertow that much either when I was into the band and I'm sure I'll downright hate it now.

Eh. I've cooled to tool in recent years. They bore me now. And it's ridiculous how long fans are waiting for new music.

Pretty much the same reason why I've grown cold towards the band. I'll throw Lateralus, Ænema, and (to a lesser extent) 10,000 Days every once in awhile, but not that often these days. I never liked Undertow that much either when I was into the band and I'm sure I'll downright hate it now.

B-but Adam's getting fresh lobsters in Maine, so the new album is almost here ;)

Fairfax one month from today!!

There’s a new song coming out tomorrow. And I have to say, I’m kinda excited to hear it. I’ve always been a casual fan of Tool. When Undertow came out, the guy I dating at the time loved that album and played it over and over, that’s how I got introduced to them. Wonder if tour dates will be announced tomorrow too?!