Your Rush Shirts

Justus_2112

These are all I have as of 3/30/2017

Moving Pictures tour reprint tee (first Rush tee I owned and one of two I found at Hot Topic which was almost 8 years ago now)

Roll The Bones tour reprint tee (the other Hot Topic Rush tee)

Time Machine Tour 2010 "Steam" tee

Time Machine Tour 2011 "Clock" tee

"Rash" tee

Black Rush "Original Logo" tee

Clockwork Angels Tour "Airship" tee

R40 Tour Drum Logo longsleeve tee

R40 Tour "White Tally" tee

I've thought about offloading the Time Machine Tour and Clockwork Angels Tour tees on eBay or something as I haven't worn them in years...hey're practically just sitting in my closet. I could tear up the sleeves and have new use of them as sleeveless tees during the summer.

What size is the Clockwork Angels tee?

I can't seem to remember now as I recall removing the tag...it's either medium (on account of it being my current size I wear) or large but I'm betting on the latter because I remember it being super baggy on me. Haven't worn it much because of said fact.
  • Like 1

These are all I have as of 3/30/2017

Moving Pictures tour reprint tee (first Rush tee I owned and one of two I found at Hot Topic which was almost 8 years ago now)

Roll The Bones tour reprint tee (the other Hot Topic Rush tee)

Time Machine Tour 2010 "Steam" tee

Time Machine Tour 2011 "Clock" tee

"Rash" tee

Black Rush "Original Logo" tee

Clockwork Angels Tour "Airship" tee

R40 Tour Drum Logo longsleeve tee

R40 Tour "White Tally" tee

I've thought about offloading the Time Machine Tour and Clockwork Angels Tour tees on eBay or something as I haven't worn them in years...hey're practically just sitting in my closet. I could tear up the sleeves and have new use of them as sleeveless tees during the summer.

What size is the Clockwork Angels tee?

I can't seem to remember now as I recall removing the tag...it's either medium (on account of it being my current size I wear) or large but I'm betting on the latter because I remember it being super baggy on me. Haven't worn it much because of said fact.

Thanks for checking. Too small for me.

I have the following:

Moving Pictures Classic albums shirt

2007 S&A album cover tour shirt

2007 S&A baseball jersey

2007 S&A long sleeve tour shirt (black shirt with 3 arrows on both sleeves)

2008 S&A ouroboros-arrow logo tour shirt

2010 Time Machine tan tour shirt

2010-2011 Time Machine grey tour shirt with backward writing on back

Retro MP shirt from BTLS dvd

RASH shirt from Time Machine tour dvd

2015 R40 blue shirt

I think that's it. The 07 S&A tour was the first time I saw Rush. Most of the tour shirts I got cheap through the Rush Backstage Club sales. $40 for a t-shirt got to be a bit much. I don't remember what the baseball jersey went on sale for but it was a good deal.

Right now, I've got four of them. When I went, and attended to Rush's "Roll the Bones Tour" in 1992 in Vancouver, which is a white "Roll the Bones Tour 1991-92" T-shirt, with the front picture from their c.d., and album in front of it, and the cities they went to on the tour in, and on the back, the black, and red "Clockwork Angels Tour 2012-13" Baseball Jersey, with "Rush", and "3" in, and on the back, the black, and red "R40 Live: 40th Anniversary Tour" Football Jersey, with "Tour", and "40" in, and on the back, and when I bought a V.I.P. package for, and on Rush's "Clockwork Angels Tour", I got a white "Clockwork Angels" T-shirt. I have a white t-shirt made up, with the front picture of their "Test For Echo" in front of it, and the face photos of "Geddy", "Alex", and "Neil" from their "Power Windows" in, and on the back. I would've had another one, or two of them. When I went, and attended to Rush's "Power Windows Tour", I bought a white shirt, which now, I don't have because it became small on me, and when I went, and attended to Rush's "Grace Under Pressure Tour", where I might, and maybe, have, and don't now, because of it being small on me, too. I decided to buy a black "Rush Vault Grace Under Pressure" T-shirt because it's on sale, and I thought it would, and can replace the white shirt from that tour I may've had, or did have. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 4

I used to buy Rush shirts at the venues. I think the last one I bought was for the PoW tour. Edited by JARG

On the Presto tour I bought a knock-off Presto/Rocking Constructionists tee in the parking lot (my daughter wears it now)...plus my buddy got me the black official Presto tee with rock-paper-scissors. I got another parking lot knock-off on the Vapor Trails tour in Portland, with the album cover on front and starman on the back. Last but not least I have the r30 baseball jersey I got when it was 1/2 off on RUSH.com.

Bootleg rush with letters in glitter

Bootleg hemispheres.

Bootleg perm waves. My first tour

The rest are authorized and most in great condition considering their age

Moving pictures

Signals

Grace under pressure -grey shirt with egg in vise

Power wimdows

Hold your fire-white shirt with juggling man

• Like 1

I have three Rush shirts now- one from Time Machine (which I did not attend), an olive green one with a BIG star man logo in white- and then another one that I’m sure is unique to anything else y’all have seen.

A couple of years back a local high school marching band did a Rush-themed show, and they had ‘tour’ shirts made for it- it’s black and has the :rush: logo on it but it’s colored yellow/orange inside the lettering, and it has the dates and locations of all of the marching band’s performances on the back (just like any other self-respecting tour shirt!).

Just for posterity, the portions of songs they did in the show were The Spirit of Radio, Tom Sawyer, and Different Strings...and maybe one other that I can’t recall.

• Like 1

I have more than I like to admit. I’m actually in the process now of having a T-shirt quilt made out of most of them.

Wow. You must have a bunch of them.

The quilt I ordered takes 24 shirts. Like I said, more than I like to admit. The one I’m having done will have all the shirt fronts on one side, and all the backs on the other.

• Like 2

I have more than I like to admit. I’m actually in the process now of having a T-shirt quilt made out of most of them.

The quilt I ordered takes 24 shirts. Like I said, more than I like to admit. The one I’m having done will have all the shirt fronts on one side, and all the backs on the other.

When its done please share a picture.

• Like 1

That's kind of my plan too, but I'm only using the shirts that have been worn out. I've also come to find out it's more of a financial expense that I'm not sure I'd want to take on unless I learn to do it myself.

Wore one today, the distressed one with star man on it. Bought to wear to R40 off the Rush website. Have the tie dye one from R30 (bought off ebay) and the dragon one (bought that for my hubby but he gave it back to me :coy:).
  • Like 2

One from each tour going back to T4E including both legs of that tour and both legs of the TM tour plus a RASH shirt, a GUP album cover shirt and a gray shirt with the RUSH logo on it. Just went and counted..........a total of 13.

I will. These are the pictures I included with my order. Front and back.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2cq0kjn.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zoyr1j.jpg

Edited by Mr. JD
  • Like 8

I will. These are the pictures I included with my order. Front and back.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2cq0kjn.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zoyr1j.jpg

Awesome!

That's going to look much nicer than mine since they ones you'll be using are in great shape.

Should have bought that Red Deer one when I had the chance.