Oh, hey, I'm new.

PinkFaure

Hi, I'm Floyd, but I don't mind if you call me Faure. I've been a Rush fan since about June of last year, but they've become my favourite band. I've got a majority of their stuff on vinyl and a few of bootleg CDs. Albeit, two of them are turkeys.

I enjoy films and video games a lot. When it comes to both of those things, I tend to stick to the classic stuff, but I do enjoy some modern day material. Don't have any laserdiscs for movies, but there are some VHS tapes down in the basement (probably taped over though, I don't think we even have a VHS player anymore) and I own a few Gameboy, NES, and Sega Genesis games.

In my spare time, I write and I do a lot of art. Pretty sure the sides of my notes for practically all of my classes have more drawings than in my sketchbooks.

Some bands and musicians I like outside of Rush include The Beatles, Humble Pie, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Journey, Van Halen, Yes, Mötley Crüe, and The Bay City Rollers. unfortunately

http://i.imgur.com/erVWao3.png

this is what I can do in like, under a minute. I do serious stuff, I swear.

• Like 7

I'm new too just started today. Don't worry about my post count it's happening in reverse, and I am indeed a newbie. So obviously I'm guaranteed to be staying around here for a while...and now let me say...

Hello TRF veterans a new day has arrived, the day of the

treeduck

!

• Like 5

Welcome friend! Like your sketch! You're into some great music! Look forward to your future posts! :D
  • Like 2

Hi, I'm Floyd, but I don't mind if you call me Faure. I've been a Rush fan since about June of last year, but they've become my favourite band. I've got a majority of their stuff on vinyl and a few of bootleg CDs. Albeit, two of them are turkeys.

I enjoy films and video games a lot. When it comes to both of those things, I tend to stick to the classic stuff, but I do enjoy some modern day material. Don't have any laserdiscs for movies, but there are some VHS tapes down in the basement (probably taped over though, I don't think we even have a VHS player anymore) and I own a few Gameboy, NES, and Sega Genesis games.

In my spare time, I write and I do a lot of art. Pretty sure the sides of my notes for practically all of my classes have more drawings than in my sketchbooks.

Some bands and musicians I like outside of Rush include The Beatles, Humble Pie, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Journey, Van Halen, Yes, Mötley Crüe, and The Bay City Rollers. unfortunately

I read all of that a couple of times. I kept thinking "this sounds like a cool dude" but something was bugging me, something was off. Something made me think "I wouldn't buy this guy a cup of coffee".

There it was...Mötley Crüe. Man, I really loathe those guys.

Welcome, but keep that Crötley Mü shit to yourself.

• Like 1

I read all of that a couple of times. I kept thinking "this sounds like a cool dude" but something was bugging me, something was off. Something made me think "I wouldn't buy this guy a cup of coffee".

MisterRogers, don't you like BabyMetal?

• Like 2

Welcome. You may find yourself liking a band called Porcupine Tree of you like harder Prog Rock.

• Like 1

Well, I guess we finally know which one's Pink.

Welcome!

You dig movies? http://www.therushfo...-video-vertigo/

For classic band and other artists threads... http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/forum/44-music-of-the-spheres/

Lots of other cool stuff and people here. Hope you hang around.

:cheers:

Edited by goose

MisterRogers, don't you like BabyMetal?

That is Fake News.

• Like 1

Hi Faure! :hi: Welcome to TRF ! It's nice to have you here. Great sketch! You'll find a lot of kindred music fans here with your like of Led Zep, Journey, Pink Floyd, ELP, Hendrix, and Yes. I'm not sure there's many you can find with the Bay City Rollers, but you never know! :)
  • Like 1

Hey Faure !!

What's your favorite BCR song ??

"Roxy Lady" from Ricochet. I'd say that "Summerlove Sensation" is my favourite when it comes to Les McKeown stuff though.

Ah, trust me, I'm not too vocal about glam metal in general so I'm not likely to talk about them.

Hi Faure! :hi: Welcome to TRF ! It's nice to have you here. Great sketch! You'll find a lot of kindred music fans here with your like of Led Zep, Journey, Pink Floyd, ELP, Hendrix, and Yes. I'm not sure there's many you can find with the Bay City Rollers, but you never know! :)

Yeah, I don't expect to see many BCR fans around here. I see you like the Pittsburgh Penguins. My mum and I do as well! My dad likes the Flyers... hockey nights aren't fun sometimes at my house.

Hey, I think I already know u, but nice to meet u!!

I get around so chances are we probably have met on Instagram or Tumblr. Nice to meet you! (again)

And thanks for the warm welcomes to everybody else who replied.

• Like 3

Hey Faure !!

"Roxy Lady" from Ricochet. I'd say that "Summerlove Sensation" is my favourite when it comes to Les McKeown stuff though.

Ah, trust me, I'm not too vocal about glam metal in general so I'm not likely to talk about them.

Yeah, I don't expect to see many BCR fans around here. I see you like the Pittsburgh Penguins. My mum and I do as well! My dad likes the Flyers... hockey nights aren't fun sometimes at my house.

I get around so chances are we probably have met on Instagram or Tumblr. Nice to meet you! (again)

Probably Tinder.

Hey Faure !!

Yeah, I am Praxst on ig.

More Bay City Roller talk!

PF mentioned Ricochet which is a really good album - it was after Rollermania but had some excellent tracks ,,, Won't You Come Home With Me is a great song ..

And Summerlove Sensation might be the greatest pop song ever

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article9204525.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS62764463.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1