Snow Madness 2017: The Official Thread!

Maverick

Im going to go on the record and say the storm ends up being significantly weaker than what is currently being predicted.

Agreed, I donned my former meteorologist cap and believe this storm is more hype than havoc.

• Like 2

Im going to go on the record and say the storm ends up being significantly weaker than what is currently being predicted.

Agreed, I donned my former meteorologist cap and believe this storm is more hype than havoc.

I'm with you guys.

• Like 1

Who's ready?

For what? We got three inches today, But unless you're completely inept, it should not be hard to traverse....especially in a city...even if your tires are worn, if you drive carefully enough there should be no problem....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20parka.gif

Who's ready?

For what? We got three inches today, But unless you're completely inept, it should not be hard to traverse....especially in a city...even if your tires are worn, if you drive carefully enough there should be no problem....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20parka.gif

They are predicting 14 to 20 inches where we are, and 16 to 24 further north. I hope they are wrong! Big snowfalls here are awful. (28 in. here in 1993.) The town piles snow so high along the street that every corner is a blind corner. Yay, dodge em cars for a week! :banghead:

THE MOST ACCURATE FORECAST- (I am in the 25 bottle area ! )

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202017-03-13%20at%209.12.58%20PM.png

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Who's ready?

If someone else is inept enough then you can be screwed anyway. You should know, you had an accident recently yeah? And that was in good weather!

• Like 1

I'm with you guys.

This is one of those times in which it's good to overestimate.

Who's ready?

I hope my mother has enough food. :(

They have been predicting this for a few days, so hopefully your mom was able to pick up some extra things over the weekend? I hope she's OK too.

Who's ready?

They are predicting 14 to 20 inches where we are, and 16 to 24 further north. I hope they are wrong! Big snowfalls here are awful. (28 in. here in 1993.) The town piles snow so high along the street that every corner is a blind corner. Yay, dodge em cars for a week! :banghead:

Sorry to hear that! I've never seen that except on pictures on the web....They pile snow at the end of our parking lot here...just snow from our parking lot, anyway.

Saline DPW usually is pretty good at placing plowed snow so it doesn't interfere with traffic....the only thing that makes sense to me, anyway....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananaski_1.gif

• Like 1

I'm with you guys.

Keep telling yourself that ;)

Edited by tx_rush

I'm with you guys.

Keep telling yourself that ;) )0

:LOL:

Hey, I'm not worried. It's mostly cloudy and 11C/52F where I am. My biggest concern is if I should bring an umbrella today because there's a 30% chance of rain.

Really though, I'd rather be overstocked on whatever than have nothing of anything.

• Like 2

Who's ready?

I hope my mother has enough food. :(

Well why don't you go upstairs and ask her?

:LOL:

I live 1,500 miles away in Oklahoma but soon in a few short months I will be able to go downstairs and check on her.

• Like 1

I'm with you guys.

I glanced at the reports, looks to me like we were correct?

I'm with you guys.

I glanced at the reports, looks to me like we were correct?

For most places, yes, but my town got full out SNOWDOOM!

32597622234_c9761ed9b4_b.jpg

32597622244_14eea06bb0_b.jpg

I think it's letting up a bit finally.

• Like 1