Any BABYMETAL Fans??

Nope.

I like a lot of Japanese bands, but not that one.

I have a friend who's obsessed, though. :)

• Like 1

Count me in Mosher's camp. I like plenty of Japanese bands (most notably Dir En Grey, Boris, and ENDON but especially DEG). Good musicianship by their backing band I'll give credit to that, and they're definitely doing something right if the likes of Åkerfeldt, Halford, Carcass, and Metallica have nice things to say about them. It's just not my thing, and not the kind of thing I see myself listening to on my own accord in the near future. :)

There's a lot of music from Japan that I love, and Babymetal is OK ... I'm not obsessed as I am with some others

I actually did see them on some rinky dink stage at this big festival back in 2013.

Here was the lineup for both days:

http://www.summersonic.com/2013/lineup/osaka.html

They were earlier in the day and on the smallest stage there. There couldn't have been more than 50 people watching. We watched on a whim. It was kind of interesting because it was different...real musicians + those girls were pretty athletic for being so young at the time (they're still young of course). They played a short set list and though it wasn't bad, it was more than enough. I don't need to see or hear them again

• Like 1