Breakfast Habits

JohnnyBlaze

First Meal of the Day  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you usually do for breakfast?

• I eat BIG!
    • I have a good sized breakfast though not too burly.
    • I eat a smaller breakfast, healthy or unhealthy.
    • I only have some kind of cake/doughnut/bagel for breakfast.
    • Just juice and/or coffee for me.
    • Nothing! I have no time for breakfast!
    • Nothing. But I'm choosing to not eat anything.

Coffee and a couple of spoonfuls of cottage cheese with pineapple that's about what I can handle. I always feel horrible when I wake up.
  • Like 1

Back when I was younger and more foolish, and spend an evening drinking, I would wake up the next morning and be famished. Of course not being in the mood to cook, I'd head to a restaurant and fuel up. I get the Waffle House thing now.

Kinda the same thing with White Castle. My BFF and I would go out after his band would play til 2 in the morning and 'Castle Out!' I guess Denny's is good for that also...

bKZYx09.png

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Back when I was younger and more foolish, and spend an evening drinking, I would wake up the next morning and be famished. Of course not being in the mood to cook, I'd head to a restaurant and fuel up. I get the Waffle House thing now.

Kinda the same thing with White Castle. My BFF and I would go out after his band would play til 2 in the morning and 'Castle Out!' I guess Denny's is good for that also...

bKZYx09.png

Yeah, when I was a roadie for my BFF we would hit these 24 hour places on the east side of Detroit and the nearby ' burbs after gigs. One chain was Ram's Horn, and there were others we used to call greasy Greeks because they would cook various Greek specialties along with everything else. Most of these places did substantial breakfasts.
  • Like 1