Probably Old News But Pleasantly Surprised By VTRM

Crimsonmistymemory

So my son blessed me with the 1997-2007 CD collection for my 53rd Birthday. I was so surprised as many of the CD's I already had contained in the set were getting very worn by time. So the Vapor Trails remix was in the set. Believe it or not I had not heard it yet. Probably because I am one of those :rush: fans that respect all the music the band has made. Vapor Trails was not like a "fav" but I do like a lot of songs. Many of my :rush: fan friends do not care for the album at all but give it a pass as we all know what Niel went through prior to the conception of this album. Anyhoo how surprised I was with the remix! I though there were many many improvements to the whole shebang, especially the new lead of Ceiling Unlimited. My Son even commented on if the album had been originally been released in this way ("it's more like a rock album rather than 3 old dudes with too many dials on the mixer") he wouldn't have formulated the opinion that "new :rush: sucks"! (His words) I can tell you it has had many many spins on my long drive to work. On another note I really liked the box set! Especially they kept true to the album art in miniature.

Long Live :rush:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 4

You don't need to use the flashing emoji every time you want to write "Rush."

I'm not sure this is correct.

Ancient Ways

Sure but I am not sure why you need to flash these lovely "honeys" on your replies dude.

I mean they are lovely dude but I don't see the point really

Steve

So my son blessed me with the 1997-2007 CD collection for my 53rd Birthday. I was so surprised as many of the CD's I already had contained in the set were getting very worn by time. So the Vapor Trails remix was in the set. Believe it or not I had not heard it yet. Probably because I am one of those :rush: fans that respect all the music the band has made. Vapor Trails was not like a "fav" but I do like a lot of songs. Many of my :rush: fan friends do not care for the album at all but give it a pass as we all know what Niel went through prior to the conception of this album. Anyhoo how surprised I was with the remix! I though there were many many improvements to the whole shebang, especially the new lead of Ceiling Unlimited. My Son even commented on if the album had been originally been released in this way ("it's more like a rock album rather than 3 old dudes with too many dials on the mixer") he wouldn't have formulated the opinion that "new :rush: sucks"! (His words) I can tell you it has had many many spins on my long drive to work. On another note I really liked the box set! Especially they kept true to the album art in miniature.

Long Live :rush:

Great minds think alike ! I received the remix CD for Christmas, and have especially enjoyed Ceiling Unlimited and Out of the Cradle. :). (endlessly rocking, flashing logos and all . . .)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1