Best Finnish Bands

Segue Myles

Ok for many this might be a head scratcher.

But I happen to love a lot of Finnish music (Scandinavian in general tbh):

1. Nightwish

2. HIM

3. Sonata Arctica

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

:outtahere:

Finally. A Zumbi free thread.

Glad I started this now!

• Like 1

Are there any other bands to choose from?

LOL I knew this was a dead thread.

Yes of course! Scandinavian metal has a thriving scene, Finland is pretty much renowned as the most metal country in the world. It's mainstream, even the extreme stuff.

Are there any other bands to choose from?

LOL I knew this was a dead thread.

Yes of course! Scandinavian metal has a thriving scene, Finland is pretty much renowned as the most metal country in the world. It's mainstream, even the extreme stuff.

I'll take that as a no.

Glad I started this now!

And still you quote me because lets be honest... you love me and you always want me close to you.

Haha! OK I admit this made me laugh!

Are you into any Swedish bands?

Glad I started this now!

And still you quote me because lets be honest... you love me and you always want me close to you.

Haha! OK I admit this made me laugh!

Are you into any Swedish bands?

Good that I made you laugh...

Yes, I listen to 2 swedish bands.

The first one is Opeth (they are singing in english)

And the other one is called Nationalteatern (they are singing in swedish)

Oh and then another swedish band that I find is so so. I do not really listen to them, but they have made a few songs that I think is kind of good. They are called The Sounds. (they are also singing in english)

• Like 1

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

Have you even listened to post-Tarja Nightwish? They got better, regardless of vocals.

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

Have you even listened to post-Tarja Nightwish? They got better, regardless of vocals.

Of course Segue, they were one of my favorites at the time when Tarja left ... But the entire parting of ways left a sour taste with me - the way the band publically dealt with it ..

But even without all that, the disaster that was Anette Olzon is something they haven't recovered from as far as me enjoying them ..

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

Of course Segue, they were one of my favorites at the time when Tarja left ... But the entire parting of ways left a sour taste with me - the way the band publically dealt with it ..

But even without all that, the disaster that was Anette Olzon is something they haven't recovered from as far as me enjoying them ..

I agree about how they parted ways. But remove the artist from the art...ignore Annette (honestly I love those albums but I do find it have to be in the mood), try Endless Forms Most Beautiful. Floor is even a close friend of Tarja.

• Like 1

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

I agree about how they parted ways. But remove the artist from the art...ignore Annette (honestly I love those albums but I do find it have to be in the mood), try Endless Forms Most Beautiful. Floor is even a close friend of Tarja.

ok, definitely ... I will listen to it in it's entirety tonight

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

What are you gonna do when you're old and washed up and the cool kids ignore you??

- Hanoi Rocks

- 69 Eyes

- Tarja era Nightwish

ok, definitely ... I will listen to it in it's entirety tonight

Awesome!