I dont care a F**k if I get slagged

Steve Smith

I'm suddenly feeling like Rod & I are Ozone & Turbo from Breakin'

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/fc/f7/bdfcf72c0aa2a46ef92623e0c5be1528.gif

This thread is an electric boogaloo!

To quote one of my favourite movies:

giphy.gif

I'm suddenly feeling like Rod & I are Ozone & Turbo from Breakin'

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/fc/f7/bdfcf72c0aa2a46ef92623e0c5be1528.gif

This thread is an electric boogaloo!

To quote one of my favourite movies:

http://media.giphy.com/media/vp1eD8mIg02oE/giphy.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lblmtkI7H31qav6f6.gif

• Like 1

I love Rush and I love Genesis

They have very same values

My point was that they just made there own music and stuck to there own values

So go on slag me off

I don't give a shit

The guy called Seugue. He has no idea how it really feels to wish to end your life.

Do you really wanna do it Seague? Let me take you to a top of a cliff and I will freak you!!!!! seriously

People giving you a hard time in a kidding way is what people do with friends. However, what you said about segue was a dick thing to say.

Yes you are right

I was not thinking straight, I was drunk and depressed

No excuse, I can only apologise

Is this for real? Or is someone off their meds? :eh:

Harsh but true Catherine

Please dont be flippant about mental illness though, I have suffered for many years up and down. I have apologised about my comment about Segue, I was out of order. If you wish to know, then I was looking at pictures of me with my ex and little boy and got very down and drunk, I should not have come on the forum under those circumstances.

I do not feel good about my actions or my comments.

Thanks

Steve

Steve, first off, you'll notice that we moved four of your threads from the Rush section into Random Samples because they weren't Rush-related. There are lots of different sections on the board covering a wide range of interests. Take some time to get to know them so you can post on topic.

Please dont be flippant about mental illness though, I have suffered for many years up and down. I have apologised about my comment about Segue, I was out of order. If you wish to know, then I was looking at pictures of me with my ex and little boy and got very down and drunk, I should not have come on the forum under those circumstances.

That last sentence is key. When you're not doing well, no matter the reason (depressed, drunk, whatever), you come on here and you become a disruption. It's good that you recognize that you shouldn't have come on here in the bad state you were in, but now you have to back that up and stay off the board the next time you're in such a state. Otherwise you're not going to last long here.

• Like 2

So go on slag me off

I don't give a shit

The guy called Seugue. He has no idea how it really feels to wish to end your life.

Do you really wanna do it Seague? Let me take you to a top of a cliff and I will freak you!!!!! seriously

People giving you a hard time in a kidding way is what people do with friends. However, what you said about segue was a dick thing to say.

Yes you are right

I only just noticed this.

I don't know own you well enough to feel much hurt to be honest. And you don't know me either.

Fight your own demons and leave mine out of it please. I hope you get better.

Steve, first off, you'll notice that we moved four of your threads from the Rush section into Random Samples because they weren't Rush-related. There are lots of different sections on the board covering a wide range of interests. Take some time to get to know them so you can post on topic.

That last sentence is key. When you're not doing well, no matter the reason (depressed, drunk, whatever), you come on here and you become a disruption. It's good that you recognize that you shouldn't have come on here in the bad state you were in, but now you have to back that up and stay off the board the next time you're in such a state. Otherwise you're not going to last long here.

OK Admin, I take your comments on board and I can only apologise. I will take your advice in future. I feel slightly humbled about that but I accept that you are a very tolerant person. However I also have to say that there are a lot of very nasty trolling comments here that have been made to me (and others). Sarcastic and most of the time not very clever, most of the time I have not risen to the bait. So please do not lump me in a category all on my own

Thanks

Steve

Also I will try to make sure any further threads I start will be made in the relevant section. However I would stand by my assertion that the Genesis thread was relevant to the Rush forum as it was meant to ask about comparisons between the two bands which I both love and believe have a lot in common. Perhaps my mistake was in the way I named the thread.

Thanks

So go on slag me off

I don't give a shit

Yes you are right

I only just noticed this.

I don't know own you well enough to feel much hurt to be honest. And you don't know me either.

Fight your own demons and leave mine out of it please. I hope you get better.

Thanks for your reply Segue

I wish you well also

Steve

Also I will try to make sure any further threads I start will be made in the relevant section. However I would stand by my assertion that the Genesis thread was relevant to the Rush forum as it was meant to ask about comparisons between the two bands which I both love and believe have a lot in common. Perhaps my mistake was in the way I named the thread.

Thanks

OK Admin, I take your comments on board and I can only apologise. I will take your advice in future. I feel slightly humbled about that but I accept that you are a very tolerant person. However I also have to say that there are a lot of very nasty trolling comments here that have been made to me (and others). Sarcastic and most of the time not very clever, most of the time I have not risen to the bait. So please do not lump me in a category all on my own

Thanks

Steve

Your judgment has proven to be very suspect so I think it's best if you point out EXACTLY which were the "very nasty trolling comments". Of course, you can do that in a personal message to 1001001 if you don't want to do that in front of everyone.

Just in case:

I say your judgement is suspect because on several occasions you've misinterpreted what someone was saying and/or thinking.

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Your judgment has proven to be very suspect so I think it's best if you point out EXACTLY which were the "very nasty trolling comments". Of course, you can do that in a personal message to 1001001 if you don't want to do that in front of everyone.

Just in case:

I say your judgement is suspect because on several occasions you've misinterpreted what someone was saying and/or thinking.

I so much wish that I had just a fraction of your much superior intellect Johnny

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Just in case:

I so much wish that I had just a fraction of your much superior intellect Johnny

I thought you might say something like that

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Just in case:

Look Johnny

You obviously don't like me

I resorted to sarcasm against my better judgement because it seems to be the only thing you know.

I messed up very badly yes, I am not very proud of myself and I have received a bollocking from admin which I will take into account and try very hard not to repeat anything like that ever again. I have tried to apologise to those I have upset. I do not have a time machine unfortunately so I can not go back sadly.

I did not mention anyone in my post to admin, so I do find your message a bit unfair.

Let us just agree to differ and not have further contact. We are all different and nobody gets on with everyone.

Please take this message in the honest way is intended

Thanks Johnny

Best Regards genuinely

Steve

Steve

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Just in case:

Look Johnny

I resorted to sarcasm against my better judgement because it seems to be the only thing you know.

I messed up very badly yes, I am not very proud of myself and I have received a bollocking from admin which I will take into account and try very hard not to repeat anything like that ever again. I have tried to apologise to those I have upset. I do not have a time machine unfortunately so I can not go back sadly.

I did not mention anyone in my post to admin, so I do find your message a bit unfair.

Let us just agree to differ and not have further contact. We are all different and nobody gets on with everyone.

Thanks Johnny

Best Regards genuinely

Steve

Steve

So "sarcasm is the only thing" I know and I "obviously don't like" you?

Yet, in this thread:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/101843-from-first-to-last-rush-vs-clockwork-angels/

....you completely came out of nowhere to try and rip me?

Then, I was supposed to apologize to you for something i didn't even know what you're talking about? Is that possible?

I can't dislike you because: I DON'T KNOW YOU.

What I DON'T like is some rambling drunk trying to rip and badger me. And you even admitted to being drunk at the time of those weird posts. So if that wasn't you, but some drunk version of you instead, yeah I can believe it. But I'm not taking crap from that type of person.

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Just in case:

Look Johnny

Thanks Johnny

Best Regards genuinely

Steve

Steve

Yet, in this thread:

http://www.therushfo...ockwork-angels/

Then, I was supposed to apologize to you for something i didn't even know what you're talking about? Is that possible?

What I DON'T like is some rambling drunk trying to rip and badger me. And you even admitted to being drunk at the time of those weird posts. So if that wasn't you, but some drunk version of you instead, yeah I can believe it. But I'm not taking crap from that type of person.

Ok Johnny

Thanks

Thanks

Steve

Just in case:

Look Johnny

Thanks Johnny

Best Regards genuinely

Steve

Steve

Yet, in this thread:

http://www.therushfo...ockwork-angels/

Ok Johnny

I don't want to retread old ground.

But you need to listen to Johnny. I've ignored this thread for ages for no particular reason. I've never had an issue with you, as I can tell you are damaged and in need of understanding.

But your ripping me to shreds in the opening post was astonishing. I don't understand why, drunk or not, such thoughts would come into your mind directed towards me.

I can't say I'm hurt or disappointed as I feel this is an honest reflection of who you are. Broken and insecure. It's something I am sure in person I would have empathy for, but even then only to a certain point.

I've shared far too much about myself here on this forum in recent months. I do regret it. But at the same time, I know the darkness I have faced and the horror is extreme no matter what way you decide to look at it. To even have you in a drunk state choose to think in such an unkind and frankly selfish manner makes me think you are totally broken down inside.

The fact you choose to apologise and NOT delete your comments does make me question the integrity of your apologies. When I've been unkind and feel regret, I try and delete said comments and my apologies are far more personal than yours.

You really went off the deep end with your attitude. If it were me who spoke to someone whose going through what I'm going through, honestly? I'd feel like a pig and I'd really seek to do more than brown nose my way into someone's good books.

I have felt strong remorse for my words with GNP, Fraroc and even Lorraine and Narps during my time here. No matter how much you feel hurt you have inside, no matter how much you have drunk, no matter how much you dislike somebody, there is never any justification for the sort of verbal abuse you gave me in that opening message. I can tell you are not quite right. I feel you are too consistently insecure in the way you ramble to believe you are an Internet troll. And in a way I actually do like you.

But you cannot excuse bad behaviour for being a jerk. You can explain what lead to you being in that mindset, but an apology cannot rest merely on excuses.

For example, I was very unkind towards GNP. I meant what I said in most cases, but I regret the tone in which I wrote my words. I know why I was so cold that day. But that doesn't change the nature of my posts and won't relieve the hurt I possibly caused.

I accept she may never like me. I won't brown nose my way into her good books.

You've given ample reason for members on this forum to dislike you. For someone in your shoes that's not a nice thing to go through. So stop drawing attention to yourself in every thread, stop extending apologies to page after page, leave a mistake be by settling a difference and just moving on.

Like JB, I won't take your unkindness as something I should learn to accept. You are way out of line at times and you need to show more humility and also chill out.

Many of us are damaged. We don't need to spread that damage to every thread on this forum.

• Like 3

Thanks! My Daily Dose of Drama has been MORE than met. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifThis Steve person seems to drag it around wherever he posts....now I know where to go if I need any...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banananinja.gif

Thanks! My Daily Dose of Drama has been MORE than met. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/popcornanim1theater-1.gifThis Steve person seems to drag it around wherever he posts....now I know where to go if I need any...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banananinja.gif

There was no need for this.

• Like 1

There was no need for this.

Segue, In my opinion, there WAS. Steve seems to want to cause trouble on this site. Call it attention whoring or Drama Queening or whatever you wish to, but when someone comes on here and trashes one of the good people here, it pisses me off. I think this person needs to find somewhere else to 'do his thing'.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-sad.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2