Does anyone get confused between Steely Dan and Steeleye Span?

treeduck

Do or did you ever get confused between Steely Dan and Steeleye Span?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do or did you ever get confused between Steely Dan and Steeleye Span?

• Yes
    • No
    • Of course not you f***ing freak!
    • They are very similar names
    • I want to punch you treeduck right in the gut, then the face, then the gut, then the face, then the gut!
    • I want to kiss you treeduck because I love you!
    • I don't want to even touch you treeduck because you're creepy, weird and probably dangerous.
    • I want to have sex with you treeduck because you're hot, sexy and beautiful.
    • My name is GetNeilPeart and only want the forum to include subjects that are interesting to me, everything else should be deleted
    • My name is Johnnyblaze I just want the women, the booze, the snacks and to be entertained by people fighting over nonsense that makes me laugh.
    • My name is Tony R I still think I should have been the lead singer of Queensryche instead of the bald windbag Geoff Taint, he's fruitier than a fag factory!
    • My name is Lucas and I've decided to confess here and now that I'm a maniac and a fan of Lady Gaga's poodle. I also have romantic feelings towards the poodle but that's another story...
    • My name is EARL and I have a sexual problem, I love Thai ladyboys and I think I want to marry the one I met last night!
    • My name is Eaglemoon and I'm going to orgasm like a f***ing fountain now I've finally got in one of these polls!
    • My name is Hatchet Pete, I live for treeduck's polls and his posts, he is GOD!
    • My name is Beanie and I love wearing black leather and lace underwear and nothing else. I walk the streets of my town and stir up the old folk!
    • My name is Tick, I like to listen to Steeleye Span when reenacting the Buffalo Bill dancing scene from Silence of the Lambs
    • My name is Babycat, I want to watch beanie in her underwear while I lap milk from a bowl, then she can lap from the bowl too, if you know what I mean...*wink*
    • My name is AMY (Ladirushfan) I love Johnnyblaze and want to bear his children!
    • My name is Greyfriar, I want some sweet sweet cocaine!
    • My name is Geddy'sMullet, I want to kick Donald Trump's arse, he has tiny hands and a tiny dick!
    • My name is 73 and I just want one day where there isn't some TRF mess I have to sort out!
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1 I love this girl from the laundry, and she loves me but she just won't come back. I think she's been kidnapped by some TRF Packers fans!
    • My name is Day of Light, I want to join in the babycat/beanie milk lapping!
    • My name is Blueschica, I sometimes dress up as the man in black Richie Blackmore and my husband dresses up as Candice Knight! And My God he's prettier than she is!
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1 again, I'm hairy on the small of my back, I shave it off monthly and send it in a brown package to Narpski to feed his beard, his head rejects my back hair though
    • My name is Sullysue and it's about time I was back in one of these polls! Now where is beanie and babycat? I want to join in with the milk lapping!
    • My name is Ken Jennings and I love to be punched in the face so if you ever see me just run right up to me and smack me right on the nose!
    • My name is ILSnwdog, I like to strip naked late at night when it's snowing and go for a run. I like to dive in the snow and roll around, especially after a dog has urinated, I love yellow snow!
    • My name is Rod in Rio, I like to strip naked late at night and run with the wild dogs along the streets, i've been doing it for years but I recently hurt my foot doing this so I'll have to stop for a while
    • My name is Fridge, I disapprove of this poll and these poll options.
    • My name is Jack Aubrey and I'm too busy right now. I'm searching for Bigfoot in the middle of a forest somewhere. I have no idea where it is though, I'm totally lost!
    • Cosey Toses here, back when I was a trainee flasher back in the 70's I used to feel like God when a stray puppy ran towards me at the crucial moment and...
    • Segue Myles here, I'm the resident drag queen I don't even let my ear hair get out of hand, and I think the milk lapping is disgusting!
    • Sunny Sunny Sun girl here, I'm GOD, I truly am! I'm a she-god!!!!!!!!!!! AND I've been here all along! But no SEX I'm too angelic for that! Get your damn hands off me I'm too s...
    • My name is Dweezil, I've shaved my head so I can look more like a proper alien. The old men who live near me find me more sexually attractive now.
    • My name is Rodrigo Altaf, I feel like a God when I go down to the Brazilan shemale district for weekend of sexual shenanigans, wow they make babycat look like a dead male chimp!
    • My Name is Rerushed, I have now married a dead chimp and I love it!
    • My name is Janie and I've been in love with treeduck for many years. I'll soon return to TRF to claim him!
    • My name is troutman and I'm just getting into my heels and nylons, I'm hoping to get in on the milk lapping...

No. Never. Insanity biscuits.

I think you do!

My first single was Span's All Around My Hat, I was 4. The b side hooked me and reeled me in, Black Jack Davey.

I love that song! :wub: Even though I never wear a hat! :hi:

• Like 1

I heard ZERO songs from either band so far. I thought they were different versions of what was once one band...kinda like Saxon and Oliver/Dawson Saxon. What am I missing?

You guys know how I voted...

• Like 2

I heard ZERO songs from either band so far. I thought they were different versions of what was once one band...kinda like Saxon and Oliver/Dawson Saxon. What am I missing?

You guys know how I voted...

One is an English folk rock band and the other is an American jazz/rock/pop/prog band.

• Like 1

No. Never. Insanity biscuits.

I think you do!

My first single was Span's All Around My Hat, I was 4. The b side hooked me and reeled me in, Black Jack Davey.

I love that song! :wub: Even though I never wear a hat! :hi:

It's my favorite song off of Pretzel Logic!

• Like 2

I have no objections to claiming that I run outside naked in the snow. Not sure if I'm diving into any yellow snow though. :unsure: :LOL:

My name is Jack Aubrey and I'm too busy right now. I'm searching for Bigfoot in the middle of a forest somewhere. I have no idea where it is though, I'm totally lost!

:LOL:

My name is Jack Aubrey and I'm too busy right now. I'm searching for Bigfoot in the middle of a forest somewhere. I have no idea where it is though, I'm totally lost!

I can't decide between that one and ladirushfan wanting to bear my children

• Like 1

What about the Johnny Blaze one??

What about the Johnny Blaze one??

Don't get me wrong, it's a good one and one that I'd vote for. But for me, the Aubrey one is funnier + it's tough not to choose the one that has ladirushfan wanting me :LOL:

• Like 1

I rarely listen to both bands but if I do, I must be in a special mood. :ph34r:

Love Maddy Prior, but prefer her solo stuff and her work with Mike Oldfield.

But great to be in a ducky poll, even if I'm not used to consume hard drugs. :smoke:

• Like 1

"My name is GetNeilPeart and only want the forum to include subjects that are interesting to me, everything else should be deleted"

i died

• Like 2

The poll awnsers are a bit stupid tbh.

I died again

"Segue Myles here, I'm the resident drag queen I don't even let my ear hair get out of hand, and I think the milk lapping is disgusting!"

so much of this is accurate...

• Like 2