A Future Lifeson / Lee Project

Geddyleegenes

I'm not that hard to figure out yet I've pissed off so many Rush Forum members over the years...

Of course I offend people.

Is that a goal for you? I stopped doing much more than quickly scanning your posts for a long time since all you do is rant incoherently about yourself. Other than just being incredibly narcissistic and boring, I doubt people pay much attention.

:wtf:

Earl is anything else and he's far, far away from being boring. He gets a lot of love on here. Just sayin'. :hail:

I LOVE YOU GREY!!!

I know who my friends are on this Forum. I have an open heart and a big mouth!!!

CHEERS!!!!

I will never change!!!

I do live for me!!

I always thought "Anthem" spoke the truth about all humanity!!

"Live for yourself, there's no one else worth living for"

"Well I know they've always told you selfishness was wrong yet it was for me not you I came to write this song......"

Whatever.

I am a wonderful father and my daughters are my number one priority in life.

After that it's ME.

I will never live my life for another woman, girlfriend or wife again.

I'm too old for that shit!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I'm not that hard to figure out yet I've pissed off so many Rush Forum members over the years...

Is that a goal for you? I stopped doing much more than quickly scanning your posts for a long time since all you do is rant incoherently about yourself. Other than just being incredibly narcissistic and boring, I doubt people pay much attention.

Good to read your "True Colors" Cyndi Lauper!

Boring???

Look in the wilderness of mirrors Loon.

I think she wants to be the new Wendy! Earl she's all yours for the taking. She'll have to change her name to Earlmoon! :16ton:

Oh hell no!!!! Not another Wendy! She thought I was a selfish egotistic prick too! LOL! I prefer Keith Moon over the Beaglemoon.

Funny, I'm drinking a Blue Moon right now! No orange. Anyone want to see my WHITE MOON?

"THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!"

Love,

SAXON

Saxon always makes me think of Enter the Dragon because of John SAXON. Who's the dragon now though????????

Oh Pat! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

I think of The Nightmare On Elm Street too!!! JOHN SAXON RULES!

• Like 1

Boring???

I think she wants to be the new Wendy! Earl she's all yours for the taking. She'll have to change her name to Earlmoon! :16ton:

Oh hell no!!!! Not another Wendy! She thought I was a selfish egotistic prick too! LOL! I prefer Keith Moon over the Beaglemoon.

Funny, I'm drinking a Blue Moon right now! No orange. Anyone want to see my WHITE MOON?

"THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!"

Love,

SAXON

Saxon always makes me think of Enter the Dragon because of John SAXON. Who's the dragon now though????????

I saw John Saxon in a film tonight Cannibal Apocalypse!

• Like 1

Earl is anything else and he's far, far away from being boring. He gets a lot of love on here. Just sayin'. :hail:

I LOVE YOU GREY!!!

I know who my friends are on this Forum. I have an open heart and a big mouth!!!

CHEERS!!!!

I will never change!!!

I do live for me!!

"Well I know they've always told you selfishness was wrong yet it was for me not you I came to write this song......"

Whatever.

After that it's ME.

Love you too mate. Your posts are essential. :cheers:

• Like 1

Boring???

"THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!"

Love,

SAXON

I saw John Saxon in a film tonight Cannibal Apocalypse!

Hahaha! I love that movie!!!

• Like 1

I LOVE YOU GREY!!!

CHEERS!!!!

I will never change!!!

I do live for me!!

Whatever.

After that it's ME.

Thank you my Rush Brother from another Mother!!!!!

I will always have your back!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

• Like 1

I LOVE YOU GREY!!!

CHEERS!!!!

I will never change!!!

I do live for me!!

Whatever.

After that it's ME.

Cheers!!!!!

Be assured man

• Like 1

I LOVE YOU GREY!!!

CHEERS!!!!

I will never change!!!

I do live for me!!

Whatever.

After that it's ME.

Cheers!!!!!

Be assured man

With you as my friend I am!!!

I may appear like a lunatic to many, but to the ones who are my friends on here I stand firm and serious. Even real forum friendships are hard to find.

No time to waste with all of the Rush wannabe posers.

"WE ROCK!!!"

Love,

RONNIE JAMES DIO

• Like 2

I heard somewhere that Al and Geddy were still playing at home for their own musical urges. IMHO, give them a few years and they might get some real music done. They might persuade Neil to do a studio album, no touring. (My fan heart bleeds for that because I woulld literally kill to see them live). I love Geddy singing too but he just can't hit the high notes anymore. So an instrumental which wouldn't force Neil to produce lyrics while he's playing with his daughter. Or they could write songs in a lower key. Alex clearly loves playing and so does Geddy. I believe (she says, lighting a candle) there's a chance. But I'll just continue listening to recordings if I have to.

Makes me sad but hopeful.

I'm older than they are and have chronic medical issues so I COMPLETELY understand wanting to cut way back. But I haven't given up the activities that make my creative juices flow.

I'm confident that Ged will pursue doing a solo album, as I recall him mentioning the possibility in a relatively recent interview. Not sure if Alex has gone on record recently re a solo record of his own but I don't forsee either of them never recording again... Ive come to terms Neils decision so what I'm hoping for now is that Ged and Al choose to write and record TOGETHER (Not under the name Rush). I posted somewhere else on the forum that in addition to hoping for the 2 of them to collaborate, I'm REALLY hoping for them to be able to record with Gavin Harrison.

I wonder if Geddy or Alex have any kind of communication now with Neil, a friendly email or phone call, have they even met up since the last show? Probably not me thinks and it's unlikely we'll find out I guess! And what about all the band equipment, Neil won't need his drums anymore now, think of those storage fees! Edited by New Digital Man

I'd love to see them work together again. Another singer wouldn't bother me, as long as they were quality. Same with a drummer.

I'm totally cool with RUSH being done, but man, I am curious to see what either Alex or Geddy decide to do next.

Victor wasn't my thing (which is weird because Alex is my favorite member of Rush) but I really enjoyed most of Headache.

• Like 1