Help me pick name for a RUSH research project...

Cygnalschick

Hey all! So, my girlfriend is currently doing a research project for her college psychology class. She has chosen to create a survey that measures 'the sexual satisfaction of Rush fans' :-D She is tired of hearing the female Rush fans don't exist, and that male Rush fans are loners who can't get a date! Her professor's response to the idea was, "Do you think you can even find 100 Rush fans??" Lol

I told her she should choose a clever name for the project...maybe include a play on words using Rush lyrics

:-) I am wanting to get suggestions straight from you guys!

Also, if you're interested in taking the survey I'll post the details here when they become available :-)

Thanks for your help!!!

• Like 3

Perhaps this may be a wind up about what saddo's us Rush fans are. But hey I will go with the flow.

Please tell your GF that most guys who listen to Rush are not all lonely saddo's but incredibly intelligent and sensitive men who believe in a partnership with a girl in their life's journey instead of the macho Alpha male attitude who ultimately prove to be sad cowards.

I know many rich and successful guys who are total Rush fans, they are comfortable with their own "manliness" and have nothing to prove.

We do not need to prove ourselves or be Alpha male or new man or new lad in any way. The truth is that we are all a mixture of everything.

I cried when my little dog died, that does not make me a wimp.

I think the example is if you look at the loud gobshite in the military compared with the quiet one. The loud one would freeze with fear and the quiet unassuming one would be the hero who goes out into the battle and drags his comrades back to safety.

End of

• Like 1

Hey! It's me, the GF! These are GREAT!!!! Please keep em coming. I'm new to RUSH, courtesy of cygnalschick, but have loved this fan community and everyone I've met since the first tribute show she took me to. And I got to see them live for R40. My beautiful woman proves to me every day how sexy and wonderful RUSH fans are. All that I've met are well-read and humble, too. I'm hoping to make this a fun project. So far, it's off to a great start!!!
  • Like 2

Hey! It's me, the GF! These are GREAT!!!! Please keep em coming. I'm new to RUSH, courtesy of cygnalschick, but have loved this fan community and everyone I've met since the first tribute show she took me to. And I got to see them live for R40. My beautiful woman proves to me every day how sexy and wonderful RUSH fans are. All that I've met are well-read and humble, too. I'm hoping to make this a fun project. So far, it's off to a great start!!!

How do we know which of you is typing? :eh:

• Like 1