Rare Rush stuff

Steve Smith

It's definitely cool.

Found mine at a record show. I won't say how much I paid for it. You'll hate me. Got it during the period when records weren't cool anymore. Far from mint but it plays and sounds great.

Is the Matrix on yours MN-100-A/B? I actually think that is a little cooler to have than even the original Moon pressing.

Is this the one going for $1200 us on-line?

It's definitely cool.

Found mine at a record show. I won't say how much I paid for it. You'll hate me. Got it during the period when records weren't cool anymore. Far from mint but it plays and sounds great.

Is the Matrix on yours MN-100-A/B? I actually think that is a little cooler to have than even the original Moon pressing.

The most recent one sold for just over $250 US with shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-Self-Titled-Early-Canada-Mercury-lp-Orange-Moon-Like-Letters-Orange-Label-/291974240801

None listed right now.

The original Moon label one, I sometimes see listed for that price, but the ones listed that high sit there not being sold. The ones that get sold go for less than half of that.

I just bought a sealed copy( vinyl) of Signals for $150 US.

I hope it was an original. I found mine (2015 reissue) in the discount bin for $15 for the different mastering.

It's definitely cool.

The most recent one sold for just over $250 US with shipping: http://www.ebay.com/...l-/291974240801

None listed right now.

The original Moon label one, I sometimes see listed for that price, but the ones listed that high sit there not being sold. The ones that get sold go for less than half of that.

What I can never understand is why original Counterparts and Vapor Trails LPs are listed (or at least used to be since it's been a while since I checked) for almost as much as an original Moon pressing? I have to figure more of those were pressed than the Moon. That still baffles me.

Signed R30 DVD and

Signed VT Album from doing a Cable service call at Geddy,s Home

GUP tour 1st row floor concert stub : (1st Rush Show)

4 pieces of wood floor tiles from the main recording room of Le Studio

2 pieces of cedar shakes from the outside of LeStudio

I forgot about my LeStudio stuff! I have a few pieces of the floor and a couple pieces of cedar also. I visited after the control room glass had been broken so I have a couple pieces of that too. I also found some LeStudio printed business envelopes in the big pile of trash in the old sound stage.

I also have some sand that I collected from the beach at Lakeside Park.

• Like 2

I have a Geddy Lee autographed copy of his My Favorite Headache CD from 2000 and also a tour book from the Moving Pictures tour.

If I were smarter, I'd have an autographed My Favorite Headache too. Instead, I had him sign an old Rush handbill from 1972 which I'm fairly certain now was another Rush.