Proud to Annonce....

tx_rush

My wife is pregnant with our 4th child! Tentative due date of September 17th!

This is not public knowledge, but I wanted to share with someone, so I thought why not TRF! Also, if you are FB friends with me, please don't post anything about it; our extended family and friends do not know yet and probably wont for a while.

15497963_960756036490_416322791_n.jpg?oh=d1ecd3f8db86a76ad8821f8b72618ec8&oe=587BF5CF

here is my growing family! Sorry to brag, there are some things I just have to share!

• Like 18

wonderful news! also, consider getting 'The SNIP'! I did after my first wife and I had a 'matched set' of girl and boy. Never regretted it.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Pinwheel%20banana.gif

Congratulations- what a beautiful family! So you have Geddy, Alex, and Neil- will you be going with Ray for the fourth child? ;) ;) That is wonderful news; best wishes to you and your wife.
  • Like 1

wonderful news! also, consider getting 'The SNIP'! I did after my first wife and I had a 'matched set' of girl and boy. Never regretted it.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Pinwheel%20banana.gif

keep your knives away from me!

• Like 1

Congrats Tex! :haz:

Four kids, eh? Maybe it's time to start using condoms? :eh: ;)

Never!!!

It's like chewing gum with the wrapper on, eh? :LOL:

Congratulations on your wonderful news! You have a beautiful family!
  • Like 1

My wife is pregnant with our 4th child! Tentative due date of September 17th!

This is not public knowledge, but I wanted to share with someone, so I thought why not TRF! Also, if you are FB friends with me, please don't post anything about it; our extended family and friends do not know yet and probably wont for a while.

15497963_960756036490_416322791_n.jpg?oh=d1ecd3f8db86a76ad8821f8b72618ec8&oe=587BF5CF

here is my growing family! Sorry to brag, there are some things I just have to share!

Such a handsome family. You going with the same sperm donor?

• Like 2

Thank you all, unfortunately I have a very sad update, we found out we lost the baby. Please keep my wife in your prayers. It's been very difficult but we will get through it

Thank you all, unfortunately I have a very sad update, we found out we lost the baby. Please keep my wife in your prayers. It's been very difficult but we will get through it

So sorry to hear that, tx. Sending prayers and best wishes to you and your family.

• Like 1