What make of jeans do you wear? What style of jeans do you wear? Baggy? Skinny? Regular? Boxy?

treeduck

22 members have voted

1. 1. What make of jeans do you wear?

• Levis
    • Wrangler
    • Brutus
    • Diesel
    • Pepe
    • Calvin Klein
    • Edwin
    • Lucky
    • Another make that isn't mentioned here
    • cheap no name jeans
    • super expensive designer jeans
    • None! I wear chinos
    • None! I wear crimplene!
    • None! I wear cargo pants!
    • None! I wear cords!
    • None I wear slacks!
    • None I wear skirts 24/7!
    • None I wear camo pants!
    • None I wear shorts all the time!
    • None I just wear speedos!
  2. 2. What style of jeans do you wear?

• Regular
    • Baggy
    • Stretch tight
    • Skinny
    • The ones with the fake rips
    • Fake faded ones
    • Distressed
    • Black
    • Boot cut
    • Dirty ones
    • Pink ones
    • Old ones that look like they've been dragged around by a car on the highway all summer
    • greasy jeans
    • Jeans that leave your arse hanging out
    • None I already told you, you freak! I wear trousers!

Good to know there was a point to this whole thing. Now we can rest assured knowing you aren't going around nekkid. :P

I can reveal I've bought several pairs of jeans over the last few weeks. I hadn't bought any for years and was just using old ones. I've bought Levi's (1), Wrangler (2), Lee (2), Luke (1), Pepe (2), Jack and Jones (2), 883 Police (1). 6 are black, 4 are blue and 1 is brown. :hail:

I would've gone with more brown and a couple of rust or off brown colors. I haven't worn my blue jeans in a long long time.

And now I want to listen to David Bowie.

I can reveal I've bought several pairs of jeans over the last few weeks. I hadn't bought any for years and was just using old ones. I've bought Levi's (1), Wrangler (2), Lee (2), Luke (1), Pepe (2), Jack and Jones (2), 883 Police (1). 6 are black, 4 are blue and 1 is brown. :hail:

I would've gone with more brown and a couple of rust or off brown colors. I haven't worn my blue jeans in a long long time.

I couldn't get those other brown ones they sold out before I could nab them.

Hey won't your wife hate me now because I've got black jeans??

That wasn't my wife who doesn't like guys who wear black jeans. It was one of my old neurotic friends. She had all sorts of peculiar hang ups. More examples: people brushing their teeth absolutely grossed her out + she always walked down steps leading with the left leg meaning that both legs always stepped on each step

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

That wasn't my wife who doesn't like guys who wear black jeans. It was one of my old neurotic friends. She had all sorts of peculiar hang ups. More examples: people brushing their teeth absolutely grossed her out + she always walked down steps leading with the left leg meaning that both legs always stepped on each step

Right, I wasn't sure who it was.

I wear spray on skinny jeans. Topshop.

I have the legs for it and the height and they are so comfy!

What's your size?

I'm over 6ft tall and my size is 32r. I have great legs

I wear spray on skinny jeans. Topshop.

I have the legs for it and the height and they are so comfy!

What's your size?

I'm over 6ft tall and my size is 32r. I have great legs

That's the same size as me but I'm only 5'10.

Ever stop to think inquisitive-ness will KILL THE DUCK? Was your mom's name GLADYS? :joker:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goose%20banana.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan