Emoticon Codes

JohnRogers

I remember these ones: :yay: :drool: :ebert: :dweez: :P :LOL: :LMAO: :pussy: :smoke: :wub: :heart: :hug2: :facepalm: :blush: :coy: ;) :( :givebeer: :cheers: :banana: :scared: :rush: :rose: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :haz: :joker: :kisshug: :mwah: :blaze: :zzz: :notworthy: and :ph34r: and have used some of them a few times.

Used again, pin this!

• Like 2

iPads don't seem to have the emoji or if you prefer emoticon menu when posting. Is there a reference on the TRF that has emoticon HTML codes?

Does my question make sense?

Yes, but I do not know the answer, John.

pcG2tzV.gif

On 5/4/2022 at 11:07 AM, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

For those of you using Apple devices, how are the emojis working for you on the new software?

:ROCK:

• Like 1

I'm sorting the emojis so that like-minded ones are somewhat grouped together, hopefully making the ones you're looking for easier to find, and also updated the codes on some of them so they're easier to remember. Those of you on desktops can hover your mouse over each one to see the codes.

Also, added a donut. :donut:

• Like 3

On 5/14/2022 at 1:48 AM, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm sorting the emojis so that like-minded ones are somewhat grouped together, hopefully making the ones you're looking for easier to find, and also updated the codes on some of them so they're easier to remember. Those of you on desktops can hover your mouse over each one to see the codes.

Also, added a donut. :donut:

Nom........! :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 1