Wow! Plenty of Tears on this one...

Thunder Bay Rush

I'm guessing many of you (who spend WAY more time on the Google than I do) have already seen this, but if you haven't... holy friggin' tears, these guys are really good!
  • Like 1

Geez do all die hard, male Rush fans fall into one of these categories? Male pattern baldness, going male pattern baldness or high hair line(this one is me lol)...Love Tears btw
  • Like 1

Geez do all die hard, male Rush fans fall into one of these categories? Male pattern baldness, going male pattern baldness or high hair line(this one is me lol)...Love Tears btw

Maybe not every male Rush fan in his 40s and 50s has access to minoxidil injections.

Not just rush fans

I'm guessing many of you (who spend WAY more time on the Google than I do) have already seen this, but if you haven't... holy friggin' tears, these guys are really good!

I've seen this cover online and shared it on my Facebook! This is a really good cover that's on par with the Alice in Chains version.

I had no idea that Tears was a popular song on the Google... there are tons of Tears covers. I wonder if a major artist will ever cover it and make it a hit? That would cool to see... Adele doing Tears. And, her label sending some wicked royalty cheques (that's Canadian for checks you Americans!) to Geddy.

This guy sounds more like Geddy than Geddy does wow!

Two sets of identical twins or video magic?

I didn't realize until the second listen that there was only two guys in this vid

• Like 1