The "cult status" Rush song list...choose the best (your favorite)

rocket ignites

Pick your favorite "cult status" Rush song.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite?

2. 2. Least favorite?

• Kid Gloves
    • Between The Wheels
    • Available Light
    • The Garden
    • Vital Signs
    • Cut To The Chase
    • Turn The Page

I don`t think anything from MP can be too cult-like. But if we`re allowing it, I`ll take the magnificent Vital Signs. Elevating or (evelating) or escalating or deviating from the norm is worth singing about. I`ve always related those lyrics.
  • Like 2

I don`t think anything from MP can be too cult-like. But if we`re allowing it, I`ll take the magnificent Vital Signs. Elevating or (evelating) or escalating or deviating from the norm is worth singing about. I`ve always related those lyrics.

It's certainly better than "I wish I had that instinct, I wish I had that drive".

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Stretch

It's certainly better than "I wish I had that instinct, I wish I had that drive".

Be nice to have that, though :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Between the Wheels was, if I'm not mistaken, the first song to achieve radio airplay from p/g, so I'm not sure it's a "cult song".

Vital Signs is the best of those

listed, Available Light the worst. IMO, of course.

I don't believe Between The Wheels ever got any significant radio play. Distant Early Warning is the big hit off GUP. Also, nobody knew BTW the times I saw them do it live. So, it was never a radio hit since that's all 90 percent of the audience knew anyways.

Edited by J2112YYZ