2016 Nears Its End

Tick

A year end poem

Searching for joy in a world filled with sadness. Trying to make sense of this world full of madness. We all want for love, we're oh so divided. We hope to find peace in a world not united. We look to move forward, with faith and not fear. With hope in our hearts, we await the new year.

:cheers:

• Like 3

A year end poem

Searching for joy in a world filled with sadness. Trying to make sense of this world full of madness. We all want for love, we're oh so divided. We hope to find peace in a world not united. We look to move forward, with faith and not fear. With hope in our hearts, we await the new year.

:cheers:

Very neat!

Happy New Year Tick! :cheers:

• Like 1

I really hope 2016 is much, much better. I had a hard time this year...got sick 5 times with a cold (once with a flu), had a family member pass, trouble at work with our equipment breaking down...But I grew close with some good friends that had difficulties like me (I have Aspergers). Here's to a great 2017!

Even though I did a lot of really cool things, this year sucked for me too. My heart was broken, I got laid off in March, and a dear friend died in December.

And so many losses in the entertainment world: Lake, Emerson, George Michael, Mrs. Brady! Carrie Fisher then poor Debbie Reynolds, Alan Thicke. Prince.

Pretty sure this has been the worst year of my life.

I had a good year...my wife and I até closer than ever, my daughter grew smarter every day, I saw Maiden, Anthrax, Glenn Hughes, Black Sabbath, Accept, The Winery Dogs, Rival Sons...I ran four half marathons and many 10km runs, started a new job (which I now hate, but at least it got me through the year financially), and made the decision to move out of Brazil.

2017 Will be awesome!

• Like 2

I'm having good hopes for 2017. 2016 has had a lot of bad stuff happen in the media but hopefully the world in general will get better.
  • Like 1

The future brings with it, HOPE for a better WORLD UNDERSTANDING. We're all here to HELP each other.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

• Like 1