Rush Stuff Christmas Presents

Mr. JD

I did not get any Rush-things this christmas. I got Black Sabbath album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on vinyl record (last one that was missing in my collection) and Queen album On Air CD box set.
  • Like 2

I did not get any Rush-things this christmas. I got Black Sabbath album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on vinyl record (last one that was missing in my collection) and Queen album On Air CD box set.

My wife got me the entire Queen 40th anniversary CD set. VERY pleased with that!

http://www.jd-photography.net/pics/image4.JPG

• Like 6

My wife got me the entire Queen 40th anniversary CD set. VERY pleased with that!

There is a CD Queen box set? I knew about the vinyl box set, but had no idea its been released a CD box set as well!

• Like 1

I didn't get anything Rush-wise. I asked for the 2112 anniversary edition, the new documentary, and Neil's latest book. But nada.

Maybe the 3 Kings will bring something Jan. 6.

I didn't get any Rush for xmas because we said we would only spend $5 on each other(some of us are doing it tough).However mum did give me $50.Might get TimeStand Still dvd.Did shout myself that Ghost B.C.cd because it was cheap.

I got all three big music items tied for the top of my list (in addition to actually everything else on my list, I don't know how my mom does it, but she has a way with saving and finding discounts). They were: Queen On Air (the six CD delux box set, I'm with ya Zumbi), Freddie Mercury: Messenger Of The Gods two CD set (super super pleased with this, had never heard most of this stuff before), and the awesome 2112 delux box (not the one with the skateboard, lol). Very pleased with all.
  • Like 4

Epic! I still need Flash Gordon to complete my digital collection cuz I got impatient and skipped straight to Hot Space while I was collecting them in chronological order. That is quite terrific!

• Like 1

I got all three big music items tied for the top of my list (in addition to actually everything else on my list, I don't know how my mom does it, but she has a way with saving and finding discounts). They were: Queen On Air (the six CD delux box set, I'm with ya Zumbi), Freddie Mercury: Messenger Of The Gods two CD set (super super pleased with this, had never heard most of this stuff before), and the awesome 2112 delux box (not the one with the skateboard, lol). Very pleased with all.

About the Messenger of The Gods CD set, I have all the songs on CD 1 + first song on CD 2, but rest I don´t have. I have the compilation album called Lover Of Life, Singer Of Songs that was released 2006.

Edited by YYZumbi

About the Messenger of The Gods CD set, I have all the songs on CD 1 + first song on CD 2, but rest I don´t have. I have the compilation album called Lover Of Life, Singer Of Songs that was released 2006.

Yeah, I hadn't really been interested in looking far into his solo stuff until I got to Made In Heaven and essentially finished off the Queen albums, which was just earlier this year. So the new set came out just in time to catch my eye before I went back to get the old one.

Yeah, I hadn't really been interested in looking far into his solo stuff until I got to Made In Heaven and essentially finished off the Queen albums, which was just earlier this year. So the new set came out just in time to catch my eye before I went back to get the old one.

Oh, you are a new Queen fan? I have been a Queen fan since I was a kid, it was the first real music I started to listen to. :)

• Like 2

Oh, you are a new Queen fan? I have been a Queen fan since I was a kid, it was the first real music I started to listen to. :)

I'm 18. I've been into Queen as long as I've been into music, which has been since about sixth grade, but I didn't start buying albums of any kind until just before my freshman year of high school.

Some Rush related shirts. Eventually I'll only have Rush shirts...

I wish I was that lucky...

I only use tshirts that is from artists/bands that I like. But people (mostly parents) keep buying other clothes to me....

so annoying...

To be honest, I think its kinda rude to give someone clothes as a gift. I have never given someone clothes as a gift, I would just think its wrong.

Same here! Disney and Wayne's World dude! Anyway, regarding the thread, I did consider getting Hemispheres since I don't have that album (Pop was never a fan of the 70's Rush). But it was a good one: I got Metallica's new album (really good), Heinz Baked Beans imported, a new boxer jump rope, and Cinnabon flavored coffee.
  • Like 1