Yet another random preference poll! (Eagles vs. Fleetwood Mac)

Entre_Perpetuo

Who...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer?

• Eagles
    • Fleetwood Mac
    • Spinal Tap

Pretty simple, which southern Californian 70s pop rock monster band do you prefer? The Eagles, or Fleetwood Mac.

Inspired by the fact that I just bought Rumors and am currently listening to it. Buckingham rules.

• Like 1

I have grown to appreciate both over the years. Just for sheer volume and body of work I will go with the Eagles. Soooo many songs that remind me of younger days. The Mac does too but there isn't near as much of it...
  • Like 3

The Mac.

Can't stand the Eagles

Somehow I knew

Really? Lolsies!

• Like 1

Not surprising so far as it's become popular to hate on the Eagles. However, too many great songs and much more overall consistent albums. Eagles.

Is it? Nearly everyone I know but me loves The Eagles.

I think they are okay but I like...two songs. I've heard all the bands albums after two of my friends pressured me to listen on the basis that I would fall head over heels in love.

Too cut a long story short, I don't. I think Doobie Brothers are tonnes better!

Not surprising so far as it's become popular to hate on the Eagles. However, too many great songs and much more overall consistent albums. Eagles.

Is it? Nearly everyone I know but me loves The Eagles.

I think they are okay but I like...two songs. I've heard all the bands albums after two of my friends pressured me to listen on the basis that I would fall head over heels in love.

Too cut a long story short, I don't. I think Doobie Brothers are tonnes better!

Oh the Doobies over all of them.

Look man. Ive had a rough night and Inhate the f***in Eagles.

Actually like a few of their songs.

Tap Into America!!!

Tell us how you really feel!

Haha

Yeah it's odd because, like Steely Dan, on paper this band is totally in my comfort zone.

Fleetwood Mac for sure....Rumors- enough said

Random side note- Don Henley owns a huge piece of land in east Texas, near Gilmer, TX, it has a runway on it, as he likes to fly small planes. The property also has an old quarry pond that has some big bass in it....I have tresspassed there and caught some big fish. Screw you Don Henley!

• Like 2

lol, I think they're just popular to hate on here. I think they suck, but they still regularly sell out hockey arenas, they're playing on the radio as we speak, etc.

• Like 1

I imagine that many people (none here, as we're all music afficianado's) :) think that the Fleetwood Mac album containing Rhiannon, Monday Morning, etc. is the very first Fleetwood Mac album.

lol. funny. As played pre-buckingham/nicks stuff for friends. i'm still scrapping their brains off my wall, lol.

this is where i'm proud of my music snobbery, lol

Mick

• Like 1

And if I go off of favorite songs from each band...

The Chain vs. Hotel California...

It's gotta be Hotel California, everything about it is perfect.

• Like 2

This is an easy one. Three awesome singers and some serious monsters on guitar and piano.. Fleetwood Mac!

P.S: I always wanted to find this desert stash-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAbfPDZdEBU

Fleetwood Mac for sure....Rumors- enough said

Random side note- Don Henley owns a huge piece of land in east Texas, near Gilmer, TX, it has a runway on it, as he likes to fly small planes. The property also has an old quarry pond that has some big bass in it....I have tresspassed there and caught some big fish. Screw you Don Henley!

:LOL: