Ted Nugent or Billy Squier?

Texas King

Ted Nugent or Billy Squier?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Ted Nugent or Billy Squier?

• Ted Nugent
    • Billy Squier

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150313123921-tennis-hair-8-super-169.jpg

Is that you?

Why would it be me?

I imagine that's the way you look.

Well that's Andy Murray the tennis player doing his Billy Squier impression.

There is no "me" ReRushed. There's only you and your imagination. What you're seeing is what your subconscious is producing.

That's what I thought.

I do remember you posting a supposed picture of yourself. You look like the Motor City Madman, don't you?

I guess it's all in my mind.

• Like 1

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150313123921-tennis-hair-8-super-169.jpg

Is that you?

Why would it be me?

It looks more like Mr. Nugent.

Is that you?

Why would it be me?

Andy might be a clone of Ted, could it be true?

There is no "me" ReRushed. There's only you and your imagination. What you're seeing is what your subconscious is producing.

That's what I thought.

I do remember you posting a supposed picture of yourself. You look like the Motor City Madman, don't you?

I guess it's all in my mind.

Yeah people have said I look like Ted, but it's just the hair. My face isn't really like him.

Is that you?

Why would it be me?

He should play tennis wearing a loincloth.

Is that you?

Why would it be me?

He should play tennis wearing a loincloth.

I think he has.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_02/003murray2008DM_468x374.jpg

Edited by treeduck

Sure enough, the wife and I went out last and heard not one, but two Billy Squier songs. I had to chuckle.

Yes, but did you also hear Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?

:LOL:

Wango Tango

• Like 2

Now Ted Nugent is comparing Democrats to coyotes. It's kinda weird because we have coyotes in our neighborhood. They come up from the ravine but mostly at night.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/07/politics/nugent-democrats-media-advocates-rabid-coyotes/index.html

Ted is a great musician. I just hate his politics. I do like a lot of Billy Squier's songs. They're so catchy.
  • Like 2

Ted can fukk off. I've removed all products I had of his from my house. You wanna call teenage kids that survived a mass shooting as having "no soul" and "pathetic", you're the one that's pathetic you fukking fukk.

Oh, and how's the hunting Ted? You know, the animals you hunt that are confined on your property by fences. That's some real sport there.

As for Squier, sounds like a Zep wanna be to me, always has.

No vote

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Ted can fukk off. I've removed all products I had of his from my house. You wanna call teenage kids that survived a mass shooting as having "no soul" and "pathetic", you're the one that's pathetic you fukking fukk.

Oh, and how's the hunting Ted? You know, the animals you hunt that are confined on your property by fences. That's some real sport there.

No vote

I can understand someone not liking Ted's politics, and I don't have a problem with anyone saying that they personally don't want to support an artist whose politics they don't like. But you can't deny that his first few albums, and Double Live Gonzo, were great rock and roll.

Edited by Rick N. Backer
  • Like 3

No vote

I can understand someone not liking Ted's politics, and I don't have a problem with anyone saying that they personally don't want to support an artist whose politics they don't like. But you can't deny that his first few albums, and Double Live Gonzo, were great rock and roll.

They were but then his music started to suck. In a major way. Then he turned into a bitter old man.

His work with the amboy dukes is cool too.

When i was a kid i loved rattle my snake.

Ted went from a journey to the center of the mind to a journey to the center of the behind....

• Like 1

Ted is a great musician. I just hate his politics. I do like a lot of Billy Squier's songs. They're so catchy.

I like some squire too.

Catchy is right. Turns out billy is one of the most widely sampled artists by rap artists.

I think Ted Nugent is the reason why I'm having trouble being around a lot of classic rock and metal fans. Do you know what it's like to be surrounded by people who take his dumbfuck comments as gospel?

I think Ted Nugent is the reason why I'm having trouble being around a lot of classic rock and metal fans. Do you know what it's like to be surrounded by people who take his dumbfuck comments as gospel?

Are we talking real life or the comment section of a Ted Nugent video here?