JUDAS PRIEST - TURBO 30 - 30th Anniversary edition of Turbo

treeduck

http://i.imgur.com/YxeOTlN.pnghttp://judaspriest.com/assets/img/blank.gifBritish metal legends JUDAS PRIEST have announced the reissue of their tenth studio album, "Turbo". The album has been remastered and will be released via Sony Music on February 3, 2017 on 3 CD (the original album and 2 bonus discs) as well as 1LP 150-gram vinyl.

Originally released in 1986, "Turbo" features all the hallmarks of classic PRIEST on tracks such as "Turbo Lover", "Parental Guidance" and "Locked In".

Included on disc 2 and 3 of the CD reissue is, previously unreleased, "Live in Kansas City", a live recording from the band’s 1986 "Fuel For Life" tour in support of "Turbo".

JUDAS PRIEST says: The '80s is considered to have been the best decade for heavy metal — JUDAS PRIEST roared through it and at the half way point went into unchartered territory with 'Turbo'. Always believing that metal should have no boundaries, PRIEST challenged themselves taking on board new technical inventions to create fresh ideas and push their sound forward. The combined songs show another side of PRIEST's range of creativity that captures a theme and energy infused with the over the top sensibilities of that era. The 'Fuel For Life' tour certainly encapsulated the decadence of the times! 'Turbo' remastered and accompanied by a pedal to the metal live recording from Kansas reveals PRIEST on high octane — raising fists and devil horns to the next level."

Disc One - Turbo: Remastered

01. Turbo Lover

02. Locked In

03. Private Property

04. Parental Guidance

05. Rock You All Around The World

06. Out In The Cold

07. Wild Nights, Hot & Crazy Days

08. Hot For Love

09. Reckless

Disc Two - Live At The Kemper Arena, Kansas City

01. Out In The Cold

02. Locked In

03. Heading Out To The Highway

04. Metal Gods

05. Breaking The Law

06. Love Bites

07. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

08. The Sentinel

09. Private Property

10. Desert Plains

11. Rock You All Around The World

Disc Three - Live At The Kemper Arena, Kansas City

01. The Hellion

02. Electric Eye

03. Turbo Lover

04. Freewheel Burning

05. Victim Of Changes

06. The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown)

07. Living After Midnight

08. You've Got Another Thing Coming

09. Hell Bent For Leather

• Like 2

:haz:

This is one Priest album I've still not bought- or ever heard. (Have heard a couple of the songs, of course).

Looks like the perfect way to get into it.

Edited by Blue J

This is one Priest album I've still not bought- or ever heard. (Have heard a couple of the songs, of course).

I'd grab an early issue as well, these remasters are not that great. It's a good fun package though so I'll be buying it, probably not playing it though.

• Like 1

I'd grab an early issue as well, these remasters are not that great. It's a good fun package though so I'll be buying it, probably not playing it though.

You think these remasters don't sound so good? I have the previous two, and I think they sound great. :huh:

• Like 2

You think these remasters don't sound so good? I have the previous two, and I think they sound great. :huh:

Well I'm referring to the previous 30th Anniversary edition Defenders of the Faith which was brickwalled to the hilt!

Well I'm referring to the previous 30th Anniversary edition Defenders of the Faith which was brickwalled to the hilt!

Yeah, I was too- I have that one and Screaming For Vengeance. I dig 'em.

Yeah, I was too- I have that one and Screaming For Vengeance. I dig 'em.

Hmmm ok.

http://i.imgur.com/YxeOTlN.pnghttp://judaspriest.com/assets/img/blank.gifBritish metal legends JUDAS PRIEST have announced the reissue of their tenth studio album, "Turbo". The album has been remastered and will be released via Sony Music on February 3, 2017 on 3 CD (the original album and 2 bonus discs) as well as 1LP 150-gram vinyl.

Originally released in 1986, "Turbo" features all the hallmarks of classic PRIEST on tracks such as "Turbo Lover", "Parental Guidance" and "Locked In".

Included on disc 2 and 3 of the CD reissue is, previously unreleased, "Live in Kansas City", a live recording from the band’s 1986 "Fuel For Life" tour in support of "Turbo".

JUDAS PRIEST says: The '80s is considered to have been the best decade for heavy metal — JUDAS PRIEST roared through it and at the half way point went into unchartered territory with 'Turbo'. Always believing that metal should have no boundaries, PRIEST challenged themselves taking on board new technical inventions to create fresh ideas and push their sound forward. The combined songs show another side of PRIEST's range of creativity that captures a theme and energy infused with the over the top sensibilities of that era. The 'Fuel For Life' tour certainly encapsulated the decadence of the times! 'Turbo' remastered and accompanied by a pedal to the metal live recording from Kansas reveals PRIEST on high octane — raising fists and devil horns to the next level."

01. Turbo Lover

02. Locked In

03. Private Property

04. Parental Guidance

06. Out In The Cold

08. Hot For Love

09. Reckless

01. Out In The Cold

02. Locked In

04. Metal Gods

05. Breaking The Law

06. Love Bites

08. The Sentinel

09. Private Property

10. Desert Plains

01. The Hellion

02. Electric Eye

03. Turbo Lover

04. Freewheel Burning

05. Victim Of Changes

Jesus Duck

Desperate times for desperate measures.

This album is SHIT. Yet melodic.

When I are they going to do the RAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT DELUXE VERSION??

PURE SHITE

JONNHY BE BADDD

• Like 2

The only album previous to it that it might be better than is rocka rolla.

It's not better than ANY previous Priest album, but all those albums are great so that doesn't mean too much as a statement on it's own. Even the weakest Halford-era Priest is still good.

• Like 1

01. Turbo Lover

02. Locked In

03. Private Property

04. Parental Guidance

06. Out In The Cold

08. Hot For Love

09. Reckless

01. Out In The Cold

02. Locked In

04. Metal Gods

05. Breaking The Law

06. Love Bites

08. The Sentinel

09. Private Property

10. Desert Plains

01. The Hellion

02. Electric Eye

03. Turbo Lover

04. Freewheel Burning

05. Victim Of Changes

Jesus Duck

Desperate times for desperate measures.

This album is SHIT. Yet melodic.

When I are they going to do the RAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT DELUXE VERSION??

PURE SHITE

JONNHY BE BADDD

You guys are a just like all the plonkers on Rate Your Music!

It's not better than ANY previous Priest album, but all those albums are great so that doesn't mean too much as a statement on it's own. Even the weakest Halford-era Priest is still good.

It's not very good IMO. Last album from priest purchased on release day for me.

• Like 1

It's not very good IMO. Last album from priest purchased on release day for me.

Hey AW!

I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE MY TURBO LOVER!

• Like 2