Your most fave Def Leppard album?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Your most fave Def Leppard album?

• On Through the Night
    • High 'n' Dry
    • Pyromania
    • Hysteria
    • Adrenalize

I ought to check out the WalMart near us. Maybe they've got one stuck in their discount bin too.

Or a hidden mousetrap like in a cartoon...

I could use a mousetrap too. I am ashamed to say that with three cats in the house, we actually have a mouse. It's a disgrace that we have any mice.

How did that happen? Where did it get in?

I don't know how the mouse got in, but he ate my Rice-A-Roni.

And he probably took a dump there while he was at it! How about bringing in the Exterminators?

I already have three exterminators.

I'll buy a mouse trap.

I ought to check out the WalMart near us. Maybe they've got one stuck in their discount bin too.

I could use a mousetrap too. I am ashamed to say that with three cats in the house, we actually have a mouse. It's a disgrace that we have any mice.

And he probably took a dump there while he was at it! How about bringing in the Exterminators?

I'll buy a mouse trap.

What if it breeds??

I'll buy a mouse trap.

What if it breeds??

I don't think that's a cause for concern.

I'll buy a mouse trap.

What if it breeds??

You could end up like the Pied Piper in reverse!

rmj_YR_h.jpeg
  • Like 6

I'll buy a mouse trap.

What if it breeds??

In that case, I will pack up their little bags, put them on a plane, and send them to England.

I'll buy a mouse trap.

What if it breeds??

In that case, I will pack up their little bags, put them on a plane, and send them to England.

We have mice here but they live in fields and meadows and woods not houses... :sundog:

How rude. What an uncouth little bastard. :)
  • Like 1

rmj_YR_h.jpeg

If Rosie O'Donnel were a cat. :LOL:
  • Like 3

Most cats nowadays don't even know what a mouse is, or if they see one will just sit and watch it.

• Like 1

Most cats nowadays don't even know what a mouse is, or if they see one will just sit and watch it.

Have a word with my cat, she is constantly bringing mice to the door. She's a beast :pussy:

• Like 3

High and Dry is awesome.....very straightforward, rocks very hard......

BUT....Pyromania is #1. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE??? Photograph is probably still my #1 Def Leppard Song.

I personally refuse to dog on Hysteria...still a great album. Hysteria is the perfect song for driving at night during the summertime, roads are empty. Animal is another underrated song (I know...very pop...whatever...haterz gonna hate)

• Like 4

Have a word with my cat, she is constantly bringing mice to the door. She's a beast :pussy:

Would you hire her out to me?

• Like 1

High and Dry is awesome.....very straightforward, rocks very hard......

BUT....Pyromania is #1. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE??? Photograph is probably still my #1 Def Leppard Song.

I personally refuse to dog on Hysteria...still a great album. Hysteria is the perfect song for driving at night during the summertime, roads are empty. Animal is another underrated song (I know...very pop...whatever...haterz gonna hate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5bS3_BCDs

Hysteria is mostly amazing (Women, Animal, Rocket, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Excitable, Armageddon It, Gods of War) but Love and Affection, Love Bites and Hysteria were the start of the trouble they never really recovered from.

• Like 1

Pyromania gets my vote despite 'Mirror Mirror' being my favorite DL song ever OFF High N Dry,

and Hysteria came out my senior year of high school and I had 3 different girlfriends who loved that record.

1987-1988 was good times for sure

I was a junior in college when it came out. My girlfriend at the time had two older sisters, and she was a fan of stuff like The Cure because her sisters were hipsters. Because of me she bought Hysteria, Appetite for Destruction and Permanent Vacation. The sisters were NOT happy.

• Like 3

Would you hire her out to me?

I ll send her over, pay is 3 sardines a mouse :cool: