It depends on where you check. I took this list from one of the sites I looked today:

Thor: Ragnarok

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Avengers: Infinity War

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Black Panther

Ant-Man and The Wasp

Avengers 4

Captain Marvel

May 1st, 2020 - Untitled Marvel Movie

July 10th, 2020 - Untitled Marvel Movie 2

November 6th 2020 - Untitled Marvel Movie 3

The order of this one is off. That is, if it was intended to be in order.

The next 3 movies are Guardians 2, Spider-Man and Thor.

Then we've got Infinity War, Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Avengers 4

The order that I keep reading (with exact dates, though I don't know them offhand) is:

[2017]

Guardians 2

Spidey

Thor 3

[2018]

Black Panther

Infinity War

Ant-Man & Wasp

[2019]

Captain Marvel

Avengers 4

Fair enough. they recently changed the order of the movies surrounding the Infinity Gauntlet movie now that it's one part again.

Yeah and The Inhumans movie was first set for 2019 then 2020 then shelved and now who knows where it is? Is it burrowing in the sphincter of Agents of Shield or something? Too bad really. They'd best be used in a Fantastic Four movie...but those movies have all been total garbage. Fox needs to be tossed in one of Doctor Doom's dungeons for all eternity. All Marvel characters should be under the control of the MCU. But yeah, I know that won't be happening anytime soon. Or maybe never will happen

Fair enough. they recently changed the order of the movies surrounding the Infinity Gauntlet movie now that it's one part again.

Yeah and The Inhumans movie was first set for 2019 then 2020 then shelved and now who knows where it is? Is it burrowing in the sphincter of Agents of Shield or something? Too bad really. They'd best be used in a Fantastic Four movie...but those movies have all been total garbage. Fox needs to be tossed in one of Doctor Doom's dungeons for all eternity. All Marvel characters should be under the control of the MCU. But yeah, I know that won't be happening anytime soon. Or maybe never will happen

I disagree. Deadpool, X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past were excellent movies that Disney would have never allowed to happen as they were. While as a whole Fox is not top tier with their movies it's nice to see movies that don't really keep the kiddies and merchandise in mind.

I'm still rather bitter than Disney forced Whedon to make Ultron as he is as opposed to having him be ultra threatening like Whedon mentioned in early interviews. Don't want to be scaring the kiddies. I wouldn't be too surprised if they also made him put in all of those painfully unnecessary cameos either. Doesn't seem like Whedon's style.

Edited by USB Connector

I disagree. Deadpool, X-Men First Class and Days of Future Past were excellent movies that Disney would have never allowed to happen as they were. While as a whole Fox is not top tier with their movies it's nice to see movies that don't really keep the kiddies and merchandise in mind.

I'm still rather bitter than Disney forced Whedon to make Ultron as he is as opposed to having him be ultra threatening like Whedon mentioned in early interviews. Don't want to be scaring the kiddies. I wouldn't be too surprised if they also made him put in all of those painfully unnecessary cameos either. Doesn't seem like Whedon's style.

I think my (possibly hasty) comment/hope that all those movies should be under the MCU comes from a few angles:

1) I'd like to see various interactions between characters like Wolverine and Cap, Wolverine and Spidey, Thing and Hulk, Reed Richards and Tony Stark, etc. Of course this can't happen given the separation of Fox and the MCU.

2) My general distaste for those Fox superhero films. Since the MCU started, Fox has put out two Wolverine movies (both of which weren't good, the first being absolute garbage), First Class (ok), Days of Future Past (very good), Apocalypse (crap), Fantastic Four reboot (one of the worst superhero flicks ever), and Deadpool (which I haven't seen). Not including Deadpool and counting my 'ok' rating of First Class as a 'win', my record with them is only 2-4. On a side note, I'm not happy with some of the casting choices in the later 3 X-Men films besides Fassbender and MacAvoy.

I wasn't fully satisfied with Age of Ultron either. But I still count it as a 'win' overall.

I think my (possibly hasty) comment/hope that all those movies should be under the MCU comes from a few angles:

1) I'd like to see various interactions between characters like Wolverine and Cap, Wolverine and Spidey, Thing and Hulk, Reed Richards and Tony Stark, etc. Of course this can't happen given the separation of Fox and the MCU.

2) My general distaste for those Fox superhero films. Since the MCU started, Fox has put out two Wolverine movies (both of which weren't good, the first being absolute garbage), First Class (ok), Days of Future Past (very good), Apocalypse (crap), Fantastic Four reboot (one of the worst superhero flicks ever), and Deadpool (which I haven't seen). Not including Deadpool and counting my 'ok' rating of First Class as a 'win', my record with them is only 2-4. On a side note, I'm not happy with some of the casting choices in the later 3 X-Men films besides Fassbender and MacAvoy.

I wasn't fully satisfied with Age of Ultron either. But I still count it as a 'win' overall.

I agree that Deadpool wasn't the best of movies, but it's a refreshing change which probably makes it seem better than it is so I enjoyed it thoroughly even on the second watch. I hope they improve on what they built in the sequel.

I recommend you check out the trailer for the Old Man Logan film. It looks promising. Again, something that would never be greenlit under Disney.

USB, I saw the trailer for the Logan movie. It looks better than the other two Wolvie movies. Additionally, bringing in Professor X Stewart is a good idea. BUT to me, an Old Man Logan story NEEDS Hulk. I mean, I know it's not actually the Old Man Logan story BUT it bothers me that it isn't since they promoted it as taking from that story. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch it but I'm not expecting too much.

What about the movie Fantastic Beasts and where to find them ...opening up today.

MV5BMjMxOTM1OTI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE5OTYxMDI@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

PG-13 | 133 min | Adventure, Family, Fantasy | 18 November 2016 (USA)

The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school.

D

Edited by Chicken hawk

What about the movie Fantastic Beasts and where to find them ...opening up today.

MV5BMjMxOTM1OTI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE5OTYxMDI@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

PG-13 | 133 min | Adventure, Family, Fantasy | 18 November 2016 (USA)

The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school.

D

I already know it's my favourite movie of the year and I've not seen it.

I might regret saying this.

But...I doubt it haha

Just got back from seeing Doctor Strange. EXCELLENT! :haz: :haz:

Mind-blowing multi-dimensional battles, good storyline, and excellent performances all around. Blu-ray worthy!!

• Like 1

Deadpool is awesome. But that Fantastic Four reboot was one of the worst movies ever made. Cringeworthy, really...

Yeah. Don't understand why they couldn't even better the previous attempt because that was dogshit.

I dislike Ryan Reynolds intensely but his shtick really fitted Deadpool. Not a masterpiece but great action.

• Like 2