New Suicidal Tendencies Album

bootlegguy

Hi, I know this not may be usual listening for the Rush crowd. I just picked this one up on limited edition Blue Vinyl and really enjoying it. I'm a huge Dave Lombardo and was thrilled when he joined ST a week before seeing them in March. He brings so much to this band. The album sounds fantastic, like great dynamic range for a modern heavy album. If your a fan of Lombardo or some great shredding I suggest giving "World Gone Mad" a listen
  • Like 4

I love Suicidal from their hardcore beginnings through their crossover heights.

And then they released the abysmal Suicidal For Life in 1994.

My understanding is that they made that horrible album as an FU to their record company. All I know is that I bought that out of love for the band and I was floored that anything that terrible ever gto anywhere near release.

I never bought another record by them, and I loved that band.

I've heard I should check out their later albums. i'm willing to do so. Just warn a guy next time you decide to take out the trash under the guise of art.

This thread is leading me to back to the well. I really miss Suicidal. 5 great albums and a couple of really nice releases of extras followed by complete garbage.

It keeps sounding like I took that release too hard.

Time to forgive Mike? Probably way past time. Probably my loss.

• Like 1

Hi, I know this not may be usual listening for the Rush crowd. I just picked this one up on limited edition Blue Vinyl and really enjoying it. I'm a huge Dave Lombardo and was thrilled when he joined ST a week before seeing them in March. He brings so much to this band. The album sounds fantastic, like great dynamic range for a modern heavy album. If your a fan of Lombardo or some great shredding I suggest giving "World Gone Mad" a listen

Yeah it does have great dynamic range, sounds like a great album back on form :haz:

I was always aware of ST but wasn't really into them. I have a friend that was always really into them. That Megadeth tour really opened my eyes. I went it very pumped for Megadeth with Chris Adler and and Dave Lombardo in a band I've never been big on. Their set blew me away. DOn't get me wrong I absolutely loved the headliners set, but a week after the show I was still telling all my buddies about the ST set from that night
  • Like 3

I haven't heard this album yet but the last album I really liked from them was The Art Of Rebellion. Still, i'll give it a shot. They were great when I saw them open for Megadeth earlier this year. Shocked that Mike still runs around the stage like he always has. Not as energetic as he was when he was younger but he still brings it as a frontman.