treeduck

Robert: I saw a recent tweet that Joe Bonamassa and you were going to getting together to start to write for the next BCC CD.

Glenn Hughes: We actually started about six weeks ago as Joe was at my home for about a week of writing. Today [10/25] we are starting another week of writing together where we will finishing writing BCC 4. Then we go into the studio in January and the album will come out May 20th. It’s such a focused thing. Joe and I are very excited about BCC 4. Back in April when Joe and I were having dinner in Santa Monica we talked about making this new album and decided to really go for it as well as how now may be the right time to do the reunion. Certain things work at the certain times. The love and support we have behind BCC are amazing.

I think all the things that have happened in my life have happened for a reason. Joe is a solo artist and we both love BCC. He is booked out a year in advance as he is a busy guy. I returned to being a solo artist and this CD Resonate is a return to form for me with another America tour next year. For me, all I want to do for the rest of my life is to write, play, and record music. As long as I’m healthy spiritually and mentally which I am, that’s all that resounds to me. That’s all I know how to do in life is to give love and music back to others.

Robert: Will BCC tour to support this?

Glenn Hughes: It’s impossible to pinpoint that yet or if it will happen at all. Joe and I have to find windows where we can tour or maybe just play select shows behind the album. Between you and I, or whoever is reading this, [laughing] my life is around playing live with the Glenn Hughes solo band. I have a great band and crew to that drive me to continue to play live and to keep me going. That’s what it is all about; to play live in my own band.

http://myglobalmind.com/2016/10/29/glenn-hughes-new-cd-resonate-return-form/

• Like 4

Ok.. I'm very out of the loop here. :wacko:

the last I heard was that Joe and Glenn hated each other, Joe was being a diva, and he wasn't going to allow them to go on recording and touring under the BCC name. Oh, and Joe decided that he's the greatest guitar player in the history of forever and now charges $95 for nosebleed seats at his shows.

Ok.. I'm very out of the loop here. :wacko:

the last I heard was that Joe and Glenn hated each other, Joe was being a diva, and he wasn't going to allow them to go on recording and touring under the BCC name. Oh, and Joe decided that he's the greatest guitar player in the history of forever and now charges $95 for nosebleed seats at his shows.

They've kissed and made up. :kisshug: