26,000 Celebration!!!!

Tick

Johnny, do we have to guess the year too? :popcorn:

I see Tick has made great strides since yesterday.

Go Tick! :)

I don't want to show any favoritism by giving any advice BUT I'd guess that it'll happen this year. But that IS a good point---please note the year with your guesses. Those guesses NOT stating the year will be void.

Due to what I've witnessed of Tick's near-rabid Christian lifestyle, which includes skillful snake-handling and well-enunciated glossolalia, I'll wager on the little Baby Jesus' new and improved birthday, Dec 25, in the year of our lord 2016.

Is there wasabi or miso bacon? Jus' wondrin'.

Johnny, do we have to guess the year too? :popcorn:

I see Tick has made great strides since yesterday.

Go Tick! :)

I don't want to show any favoritism by giving any advice BUT I'd guess that it'll happen this year. But that IS a good point---please note the year with your guesses. Those guesses NOT stating the year will be void.

My guess is in! Check your mailbox. :bacon:

• Like 1

Oops, I null and voided my answer by not sending it as a PM. I'll leave this here as a sad reminder.

Please learn from my mistake and don't let coffee get the best of you.

My response is up for grabs. Enjoy the bacon! fists%20crying.gif

Awwww

So sad.

Chin up buckaroo!

Oops, I null and voided my answer by not sending it as a PM. I'll leave this here as a sad reminder.

You're safe. Your guess is still valid. I just think it's best as a pm so that nobody else guesses around or steals your guessing date. But I'll take note of your guess.

You still got a shot at the 26,000 wasabi and miso-free bacon strips.

• Like 1

You're safe. Your guess is still valid. I just think it's best as a pm so that nobody else guesses around or steals your guessing date. But I'll take note of your guess.

JohnnyBlaze is truly a prince among men, a king of kings, a shining star in the firmament of cyberspace, a real swell...

wait, no wasabi bacon?

http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1327118897l/351469.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dtEKjG5XxVY/UVSFspxB34I/AAAAAAAARyQ/1Dcy1_6M8-U/s1600/KOK42r.jpg

Star Trek's Capt Pike as John Rutsey as Jesus in "How to Juggle Invisible Balls"

• Like 2

I could tell you what day, year, and time I'll reach 26,000, but then I'd have to kill David Lee Roth
  • Like 2

JohnnyBlaze is truly a prince among men, a king of kings, a shining star in the firmament of cyberspace, a real swell...

wait, no wasabi bacon?

http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1327118897l/351469.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dtEKjG5XxVY/UVSFspxB34I/AAAAAAAARyQ/1Dcy1_6M8-U/s1600/KOK42r.jpg

Star Trek's Capt Pike as John Rutsey as Jesus in "How to Juggle Invisible Balls"

Why does that Prince Among Men guy look like a young Will Ferrell?

And I forgot what a great job Captain Pike did as Rutsey as Jesus. I liked the part where he chokes that gorilla (albeit an illusion) before walking on water then performing Working Man. A real Renaissance man that Pike!

• Like 1

We interrupt this thread for a picture of Treeduck's girlfriend. Attractive girl, and who am I to judge?

f897deabf92aca2cca3532a680dea8e9.jpg

• Like 2

We interrupt this thread for a picture of Treeduck's girlfriend. Attractive girl, and who am I to judge?

f897deabf92aca2cca3532a680dea8e9.jpg

Why is she wrapped up in saran wrap and duct tape?

A variant on an old classic game, this one's called Bondage Twister.

Saran wrap and duct tape....THAT is a Thanksgiving tradition