Geddy - samsamp

maxbeckmann

looks like is getting his sansamp signature model.

https://www.facebook.com/Tech-21-NYC-113032905399864/

Facebook now puts a large box over the page if you aren't signed in so you can't view their content. Not on there, not going to join. Oh well.

Nothing to see. It's just his picture and a pic of the sansamp with his image on it. I don't see any discussion about how it's different than the regular RBI or RPM.

Edited by EagleMoon

Years ago my band opened for a national touring act in an 8,000-seat hall. The bassist traveled with only a SansAmp Bass Driver, and the promoter would provide the power amp and cabinet. So I went out and bought one. It's cool, but unless you switch between active and passive basses between a show, or need a very specific distorted tone dialed up for a particular song, it's not really necessary. An active bass will have enough onboard EQ options to make the SansAmp redundant. It could be more helpful with a passive bass, but any decent amp will still have more options.

I have seen other pro bass players starting to use the ged2112 as part of their chain (Will Turpin-Collective Soul)...hope Tech 21 comes out next year with the pedal model.... :geddy:

they did!!...Love Tech21!!