Photography game/inspiration

LittleRushmonkey

Great shots guys :D I've still gotta find time to take one since I've only been getting home when it's dark but I might manage tomorrow :)

Should we end it on Saturday night and then vote or should we do a longer time?

I guess it depends on how many folks are taking part maybe? If there are only a few of us, then we could do once a week. If more then maybe we could give a longer time limit? And also how many can we post? I ask because I was going to throw another one up here but I don't want to put too many. I just have so freaking many photos that my wife and I have taken over the last few years alone and so I have a healthy library of images to draw from. So should we limit the number we post as well?

• Like 1

Great shots guys :D I've still gotta find time to take one since I've only been getting home when it's dark but I might manage tomorrow :)

Should we end it on Saturday night and then vote or should we do a longer time?

I guess it depends on how many folks are taking part maybe? If there are only a few of us, then we could do once a week. If more then maybe we could give a longer time limit? And also how many can we post? I ask because I was going to throw another one up here but I don't want to put too many. I just have so freaking many photos that my wife and I have taken over the last few years alone and so I have a healthy library of images to draw from. So should we limit the number we post as well?

I think I'll give it till Monday if that's alright with everyone. Maybe we can do it weekly from then?

I have no problem with posting multiple images :) maybe try and keep a limit to three and possibly name them or number them or something like that so that voting is easier (if we are voting that is)

• Like 2

Great idea. I wish I could participate :(

Why can't you Dweezil? I've seen a lot of cool stuff by you on the photography thread :)

I'm like partially disabled so can't get out sometimes and when I do I have limited bending and stuff. Sucks big ones.

• Like 1

Great idea. I wish I could participate :(

Why can't you Dweezil? I've seen a lot of cool stuff by you on the photography thread :)

I'm like partially disabled so can't get out sometimes and when I do I have limited bending and stuff. Sucks big ones.

Oh dear, sorry to hear that :( . Still, if there's some that you can do then it'd be great to see ^_^

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 2

Here are my two :)

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/LittleRushmonkey/DSC00144_zpsdq2fvibn.jpg

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/LittleRushmonkey/DSC00149_zpsx0vko1ym.jpg

Both are nice but I think I am partial to the second one.

• Like 1

Okay guys it looks like I won, so I guess I get to choose again :LOL:

The new theme can be "old" :) . I'll start entries now and then we can start voting on Monday night when everyone's entered :)

I demand a recount! Haha! :LOL: Seriously yours was cool. Interested to see what everyone shares for the new theme.

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 1

The new theme can be "old" :) . I'll start entries now and then we can start voting on Monday night when everyone's entered :)

I demand a recount! Haha! :LOL: Seriously yours was cool. Interested to see what everyone shares for the new theme.

Yeah, hopefully there will be some cool stuff. I'm not going to have time unfortunately since I'll be busy all weekend but can't wait to see what everyone else posts :D

I have a couple I would like to post :-) I will do so tonight! I love this game :heart:

• Like 2

Here is my entry for the "OLD". We were out driving one day and saw this. How many of these are around any more?

10446501_4379833631432_635859278871251147_n.jpg?oh=17930e1f6b4704260b2e06a65709bc14&oe=58D4BE2D

That can also go for the fireworks stand. We haven't had those out here for decades, probably.

• Like 2