Happy Birthday Tinwoodsman! :)

Verena

Happy Birthday, Tinman!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Celebration%20Day/Congrats-%20congratulations%206.gif

:banana:

• Like 1

Thanks Rhyv for the thread and thanks to all those who replied! I am on mobile and it is a pain in the Pratt to post ... pun intended. I am at shop night ... Pura Vida or pure life. We just finished our moose steak and will be jamming in the music room soon. I will update what transpires later ... in the meanwhile, have a wonderful evening ... and did I ever tell yous all that I love yous?
  • Like 3

Thanks Rhyv for the thread and thanks to all those who replied! I am on mobile and it is a pain in the Pratt to post ... pun intended. I am at shop night ... Pura Vida or pure life. We just finished our moose steak and will be jamming in the music room soon. I will update what transpires later ... in the meanwhile, have a wonderful evening ... and did I ever tell yous all that I love yous?

:cheers:

• Like 1

The moose steaks were sensational. No one was feeling any pain. The first jam we did was Sweet Jane ... a Lou Reed song. We had electric guitar, drums and a sax solo. The we worked on an acoustic set ... Rockin' In The Free World with guitar drums and vocals. One of the guys composes his own songs so we played them for another half hour or so.

Thanks again for all the kind words and virtual hugs!

Regrads, Greg

• Like 3