Scored a "Record Store Day" Rush t-shirt

alieninvasion76

I scored this "Record Store Day" Rush t-shirt that was just hanging around this Toronto record store that was going out of business.

Notice the date on it, Apr. 20, 2013, which was just a few days before the boys were inducted into the "Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame". So, not only was it miraculous that this was still hanging around, but this one single shirt was in my size!!!

Anyway, meant to post this long ago when I bought it. But now, having to decide which Rush t-shirt to wear to the "Time Stand Still" documentary showing on Nov. 3rd, I decided on this one as it's different from a lot of the other ones people will be wearing!!

P.S. If Toronto is any indication, y'all better get your tickets to "Time Stand Still" like right now!!!! I live just outside the Toronto border and was lucky enough to get tickets for the Nov. 3rd showing at the Cineplex in Oshawa; but the Landmark Cinemas in the entire G.T.A. (greater Toronto area) are sold out - closest one that still has tickets is 4 1/2 hours away in Ottawa.

RURCTEECLK036_000.jpg?preset=details

Edited by alieninvasion76
  • Like 13

I scored this "Record Store Day" Rush t-shirt that was just hanging around this Toronto record store that was going out of business.

Notice the date on it, Apr. 20, 2013, which was just a few days before the boys were inducted into the "Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame". So, not only was it miraculous that this was still hanging around, but this one single shirt was in my size!!!

Anyway, meant to post this long ago when I bought it. But now, having to decide which Rush t-shirt to wear to the "Time Stand Still" documentary showing on Nov. 3rd, I decided on this one as it's different from a lot of the other ones people will be wearing!!

P.S. If Toronto is any indication, y'all better get your tickets to "Time Stand Still" like right now!!!! I live just outside the Toronto border and was lucky enough to get tickets for the Nov. 3rd showing at the Cineplex in Oshawa; but the Landmark Cinemas in the entire G.T.A. (greater Toronto area) are sold out - closest one that still has tickets is 4 1/2 hours away in Ottawa.

I have a few of these myself. They were for record store day that year and I liked the design so I bought one. Then a few years later I noticed they were still sitting in the store on closeout so I gave them a good home.

I'm not worried about tickets. I'll get to my showing about 30 minutes before and buy the tickets then. But then I live no where near Toronto and I'm not going to Rushcon.

Edited by ytserush

:yay: :rush:

Beautiful design. I mean, Grand Designs. :D

• Like 2

I wonder if there any more around for sale?

They were supposed to be limited. I have no idea. They were only available for sale at independent record shops. How many of those are even around anymore?

Yeah i know, There is nothing on ebay, so it may be a lost cause trying to find one.

They were supposed to be limited. I have no idea. They were only available for sale at independent record shops. How many of those are even around anymore?

Yeah i know, There is nothing on ebay, so it may be a lost cause trying to find one.

A lot of the rare the rare stuff probably never makes Ebay. (Unless people buy stuff from the backstage club and list it at hundreds of percent markup like Neil's books or the Docu-swag.)

Did you try Discogs?

A lot of the rare the rare stuff probably never makes Ebay. (Unless people buy stuff from the backstage club and list it at hundreds of percent markup like Neil's books or the Docu-swag.)

Did you try Discogs?

Yes i did---------------------> nothing, oh well.

I spot them on ebay from time to time, so it's not necessarily a lost cause.

Bull moose music stores in Maine

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/16209658.jpg

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/24086464.jpg

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/24086384.jpg

Edited by Chicken hawk

Bull moose music stores in Maine

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/16209658.jpg

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/24086464.jpg

http://www.bullmoose.com/ItemImages/bullmoose/24086384.jpg

Thanks, but no xxl, I will keep looking.

I remember record stores, not sure how any make a profit these days.

Vinyl.

We have a long time local record store that's well thought of and supported..."The Electric Fetus".

• Like 1

I got a couple of them. One to wear and one to keep!

Clockwork Angels sneakers?

I'd be interested in those depending on what they look like. What DO they look like? Are they done well or do they just have "Rush" printed on them?

Vinyl.

We have a long time local record store that's well thought of and supported..."The Electric Fetus".

I think they used to advertise in Goldmine way back when. They sound familiar.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in those depending on what they look like. What DO they look like? Are they done well or do they just have "Rush" printed on them?

They are Nike free 3.0 red. Story goes that there only 12 pairs made. 3 for the band and 9 for select crew members. They were made in Vietnam.

They are Nike free 3.0 red. Story goes that there only 12 pairs made. 3 for the band and 9 for select crew members. They were made in Vietnam.

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/huey0831/library/Rush%20Shoes%20Nike%2010-17-12%20Promo?sort=3&page=1
  • Like 1

Vinyl.

Every 1 I have seen open in Florida closes about 8 weeks later, must be a Northern thing

Vinyl.

I think they used to advertise in Goldmine way back when. They sound familiar.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. They have 2-3 shops. The main one would be in Minneapolis.

• Like 1

http://s63.photobuck...o?sort=3&page=1

Do you own these?