Poster for new Rush documentary "Time Stand Still"...

alieninvasion76

It's perfect.

I think so too. It shows their affection for each other and their fans. Plus all the people in the audience are gonna want to buy it so they can see themselves. :D

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

http://s3.amazonaws.com/img.rush.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Rush_TSS_JPG.jpg

I'm in this photo! yeah!!

Which one is you? (If you want to let us know. . .)

I remember tomhealey was in the front rows also. Maybe he can let us know if he is on the poster as well!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/img.rush.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Rush_TSS_JPG.jpg

I'm in here as well!

I just can't see myself in this photo :)

I remember tomhealey was in the front rows also. Maybe he can let us know if he is on the poster as well!

Nope, I blew it up, and you can't see me. Not even my orange hat (which I wear to Rush shows primarily for photo ID purposes). I was actually in row 2, center section, Alex side, which became row 3 by the end of the show with all of the people pushing to the front. I showed up best (or worst, depending on your estimation of my attractiveness) in Neil's photo of the crowd. Those familiar with my appearance, such as it is, can pretty easily pick me out in that one.
  • Like 2

Nope, I blew it up, and you can't see me. Not even my orange hat (which I wear to Rush shows primarily for photo ID purposes). I was actually in row 2, center section, Alex side, which became row 3 by the end of the show with all of the people pushing to the front. I showed up best (or worst, depending on your estimation of my attractiveness) in Neil's photo of the crowd. Those familiar with my appearance, such as it is, can pretty easily pick me out in that one.

That's right, I remember that now. :) How cool is that that Neil photographed you? There is always that story (I don't know how true it is) that some native peoples don't like to be photographed because they believe it steals their soul. Here Neil was trying to steal you away last summer; he should have known that he already had you. ;)

Is this your 3rd or 4th topic about it?

:rush: My 3rd posting re "Time Stand Still". I just assumed anyone whose part of this forum is just as excited about a new, "theatrically released" Rush documentary as I obviously am!!! :rush:

• Like 1

:rush: My 3rd posting re "Time Stand Still". I just assumed anyone whose part of this forum is just as excited about a new, "theatrically released" Rush documentary as I obviously am!!! :rush:

Speaking only for myself, I'm excited.

Keep the threads coming. :cheers:

• Like 2

There is always that story (I don't know how true it is) that some native peoples don't like to be photographed because they believe it steals their soul.

I've heard that about the Amish.

But you already posted a topic with the poster and the info. Twice.

I just remembered something.

Forgot his user name, but we have a member that was in the first Rush documentary (BTLS) and I just remembered he said he was contacted to be interviewed for a new Rush documentary last year sometime around the R40 tour.

Does anyone else here remember him saying that? I don't think he's been here for quite a while now.

Edited by Lorraine

That's right, I remember that now. :) How cool is that that Neil photographed you? There is always that story (I don't know how true it is) that some native peoples don't like to be photographed because they believe it steals their soul. Here Neil was trying to steal you away last summer; he should have known that he already had you. ;)

Neil had me at hello.

• Like 1

Forgot his user name, but we have a member that was in the first Rush documentary (BTLS) and I just remembered he said he was contacted to be interviewed for a new Rush documentary last year sometime around the R40 tour.

Does anyone else here remember him saying that? I don't think he's been here for quite a while now.

I remember that guy and I think his name is circumstantial tree. Or am I wrong?

• Like 2

Thank God we don't have to look at their ugly mugs on this one.My wife's checking out who has the best arse(ass for you Yanks)

That's who it is! :)

Do you remember him posting how he was contacted and then interviewed for a new Rush documentary?

That's who it is! :)

Do you remember him posting how he was contacted and then interviewed for a new Rush documentary?

Yeah, I remember that story and I'm pretty sure it was him, but I really have no memory where or when he said that. :hail: