Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

This doc really sucked.. cash cow.. they will do this every year around this time.. Rush has been done since 1997..

Who crapped in your cornflakes? :LOL:

• Like 4

FYI, in case people didn't notice in whichever place they mentioned it--there is a DVD release with an extra booklet signed by Alan Weinrib and Dale Heslip at newbury comics for basically the normal price of the DVD (limit of 5 per customer). I have bought from them before several times and their autographed items are all authentic, usually special preorders at no extra charge, and you get a sealed copy of the release with an extra booklet that is hand-signed. Normally it's with CD releases. They also have a lot of vinyl that they sell, sometimes releasing their own exclusive limited pressings of certain titles. Anyway, I figure people here would be interested in something like this, since the autographed booklet is basically a freebie, and nobody runs around looking for Geddy's brother's autograph that I know of. Here's the link: https://www.newburyc...ant=30252031820

What did you think of the autographs?

Allan's almost looks like a messier version of Carl Palmer and it looks like Dave's "signature" almost looks looks like he printed it.

Still cool though. May try to snag a poster at FYE. Gumby and the tour laminate don't do much for me.

I'd not mind having a tour laminate--totally forgot to ask my friend who manages Jacks Music to hold one for me.

Autographs are what they are, but I was surprised that there was no booklet and that they signed a whole outer package without the DVD in it. Also surprised it was signed on the back. I was really happily surprised it came on the 18th with my Amazon preorder for the BluRay.

I was at Jack's a few years back for Record Store Day a few years back. Nice store. I wish I could have spent more time there, I really like the artwork on the inside. I wish there was a poster for that.

I watched the documentary at home for the first time, this weekend (I started it yesterday, finished it up this morning)- first time I had seen it since the first theater screening.

When I saw it in the theater, I was with a friend of mine who went to see Rush shows with me from 1990-2013, and I got choked up a bit, at the film.

Watching it alone today, there at the end, the coverage of the final show...I flat-out cried. I cried a lot. But it was a good cry.

There is truly no other band like them, and never has been, anywhere, ever. What a great bunch of guys.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1