Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

Jeez, at almost $18 Neil will definitely not do another tour. They can collect money sitting in their house with films.

Well, it's not like the band is getting all that money. Probably at least half of it will go directly to the theatre. Large chunks will go to the distributors, filmmakers, management, etc. Maybe the band will get a dollar a ticket...for a movie showing for one night in a limited release. Not exactly what you want to plan your retirement fund around!

Jeez, at almost $18 Neil will definitely not do another tour. They can collect money sitting in their house with films.

Well, it's not like the band is getting all that money. Probably at least half of it will go directly to the theatre. Large chunks will go to the distributors, filmmakers, management, etc. Maybe the band will get a dollar a ticket...for a movie showing for one night in a limited release. Not exactly what you want to plan your retirement fund around!

hyperbole

Aarrrgh. Having a fever reaction to my flu shot 2 days ago. My husband is actually strangely disappointed. (good guy.) Looks like I will be seeing it on November 18th on DVD.

Have a good time, everyone, and let us know how it is! ������

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that!

I'm leaving to go to the theater in about twenty minutes...

Aarrrgh. Having a fever reaction to my flu shot 2 days ago. My husband is actually strangely disappointed. (good guy.) Looks like I will be seeing it on November 18th on DVD.

Have a good time, everyone, and let us know how it is! ������

:(

Thanks, guys. I hope it's a great show!

It certainly was.

• Like 2

Let's just say my son and I had tears when the credits started to roll.

Outstanding film. What a journey these guys gave us...and we gave them.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 8

No spoilers but there were tears in the audience.

I'm not even home yet...stayed and talked with some people after it was over. I was impressed with the turnout, compared to what I thought it might be, where I live. There were about a hundred of us.

• Like 4

Let's just say my son and I had tears when the credits started to roll.

Outstanding film. What a journey these guys gave us...and we gave them.

Absolutely!

:cheers:

I did get a bit emotional about it. Not in an embarrassing way or anything...it was just a very full experience, to watch it.

• Like 5

I absolutely loved it. But by the end I just got hit by a wave of emotion. I'm gonna miss those guys :(

:goodone:

I feel the same...I got emotional about it at the end, too. Not all the way through; a lot of it was also just fun.

I highly recommend it to all of you!

• Like 4

I absolutely loved it. But by the end I just got hit by a wave of emotion. I'm gonna miss those guys :(

I feel the same...I got emotional about it at the end, too. Not all the way through; a lot of it was also just fun.

Any audience members crying?

For those who've seen it, was there much footage from actual R40 shows?

There was footage from Toronto and a little bit from other shows here and there. It mostly focused on the relationship between the band and the fans.

• Like 1

Any audience members crying?

Didn't really check around but people were in a sort of sad silence afterwards.

• Like 3

Great documentary. I saw it with my daughter. She actually made it into some footage from the Toronto mini con. I really enjoyed it. Seeing other fans who feel about Rush like I do made me feel normal! Honestly, seeing this was pretty emotional for me. I sat through the credits and cried. With being diagnosed with MS in January, I feel so lucky to have shared my Rush journey with my daughter, especially our trip to Toronto, Montreal, and LeStudio last summer. I couldn't do it now. My MS wouldn't let me. I am so lucky to have lived for the majority of my life with Rush as a daily part of it.
  • Like 13

The Presto footage is indeed from the Auburn Hills March 8 show. Sounded fantastic and looked much better than what has been floating around the internet/trading circles. The played a montage of Red Barchetta through the years and there were brief audio/video clips from various releases, including the "new" Presto footage.
  • Like 3