Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

Rush.com just released a longer trailer for the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlu5GDlY-s

A friend pointed out that I am in this trailer! From :05 to :11, first row about third from the right. Whee! (Although I wish I had been a little more animated at that very moment :P )

Bottom right of the video, right?

Yeah, bottom right. Now, where's my IMDB credit?! :LOL:

You look a little bored or maybe in shock? :)

I'm not sure which show that was from, but I was having a great time at all the shows. The band is just leaving the stage so I have no idea why I'm not clapping (I always applaud them!), unless maybe I had already clapped a bunch and was just waiting for what was going to happen next.

Oh I figured as much. Just being silly.

Rush.com just released a longer trailer for the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlu5GDlY-s

A friend pointed out that I am in this trailer! From :05 to :11, first row about third from the right. Whee! (Although I wish I had been a little more animated at that very moment :P )

I just found you, Gina! That is so exciting! On film (OK, DVD) forever as part of the R40 tour, wow. Now you will have to buy like 20 of them for family and friends. :D

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this. Really need a live Rush fix...I just about never have time to watch the live DVD releases at home!

In a darkened movie theater...should be great. Just about the closest we'll get to the live Rush experience ever again, I think.

• Like 4

Wow...gotta say, I'm surprised (or maybe I'm not) by all the bandwidth that's been taken up in this thread with discussing the merits of the title of a documentary.

How very 'internet' of all of you!

:facepalm:

:LOL:

FYI, in case people didn't notice in whichever place they mentioned it--there is a DVD release with an extra booklet signed by Alan Weinrib and Dale Heslip at newbury comics for basically the normal price of the DVD (limit of 5 per customer). I have bought from them before several times and their autographed items are all authentic, usually special preorders at no extra charge, and you get a sealed copy of the release with an extra booklet that is hand-signed. Normally it's with CD releases. They also have a lot of vinyl that they sell, sometimes releasing their own exclusive limited pressings of certain titles. Anyway, I figure people here would be interested in something like this, since the autographed booklet is basically a freebie, and nobody runs around looking for Geddy's brother's autograph that I know of. Here's the link: https://www.newburycomics.com/products/rush-time_stand_still_with_autographed_dvd_booklet?variant=30252031820
  • Like 2

FYI, in case people didn't notice in whichever place they mentioned it--there is a DVD release with an extra booklet signed by Alan Weinrib and Dale Heslip at newbury comics for basically the normal price of the DVD (limit of 5 per customer). I have bought from them before several times and their autographed items are all authentic, usually special preorders at no extra charge, and you get a sealed copy of the release with an extra booklet that is hand-signed. Normally it's with CD releases. They also have a lot of vinyl that they sell, sometimes releasing their own exclusive limited pressings of certain titles. Anyway, I figure people here would be interested in something like this, since the autographed booklet is basically a freebie, and nobody runs around looking for Geddy's brother's autograph that I know of. Here's the link: https://www.newburyc...ant=30252031820

Supposedly, only 300 of these were signed. I got my first copy from there.

Passing on the gumby keychain (seriously?) and the backstage stuff, but I want to see what the independent store poster looks like. I may have to get another copy from there which I'd likely flip for like $10 or something because I would just want the poster.

Screw it.......might be the only Rush event we will have again....ever.

Taking my son tonight.

Coral Springs, Florida.....around the corner from me.

• Like 3

For everyone who goes to see it, don't forget to check back in here and let us know what you think about it.

We shall!!!

• Like 1

Is it correct that there is a 20 minute separate segment of interviews with other musicians that will be shown in theaters only, not included in the blu-ray/dvd release? Looking at the numbers, the theater says running time 2hs, the blu-ray on amazon says 1:37, plus 67 minutes bonus unreleased material (live songs, etc).

Is it correct that there is a 20 minute separate segment of interviews with other musicians that will be shown in theaters only, not included in the blu-ray/dvd release? Looking at the numbers, the theater says running time 2hs, the blu-ray on amazon says 1:37, plus 67 minutes bonus unreleased material (live songs, etc).

We'll tell you in a few hours :)

• Like 2

We'll tell you in a few hours :)

Thank you! I also wonder if there is a theater-only segment if at some point it will be accessible on line.

Enjoy the show!

• Like 1