Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

To be honest, I haven´t listened to Rush for a long time now, probably the longest since I became a fan in the mid 90´s. I had the R40 blu-ray in my hands the other day at a store and didn´t even think of buying it! Maybe this new release will help spark my interest a little bit.

I believe JohnRogers will be along shortly to ban you for not being a True Rush Fan.

And sentence him to do time with public lice.

Ok, ok, I got R40 during lunch today...give me a break, you guys!!!

Good work Lorraine! I'll make sure Ray logs this sale toward your profit sharing check this quarter.

I want my cut!

• Like 1

To be honest, I haven´t listened to Rush for a long time now, probably the longest since I became a fan in the mid 90´s. I had the R40 blu-ray in my hands the other day at a store and didn´t even think of buying it! Maybe this new release will help spark my interest a little bit.

I believe JohnRogers will be along shortly to ban you for not being a True Rush Fan.

Good work Lorraine! I'll make sure Ray logs this sale toward your profit sharing check this quarter.

:drool:

I want my cut!

Absolutely! I'm dialing Ray back now.

• Like 2

Ok, so I got R40 and made it to Animate before we had to switch to "Sofia the First"... :rage:

I can only really watch Natural Science through 2112 (skipping CTTH) without cringing. That was the best part of the concert anyway.

• Like 2

Ok, so I got R40 and made it to Animate before we had to switch to "Sofia the First"... :rage:

I can only really watch Natural Science through 2112 (skipping CTTH) without cringing. That was the best part of the concert anyway.

Yea some of the newer material seemed to actually be tougher on Ged than the older stuff. I think he once said that if the song is high all the way through he does better these days than the ones where he has to go up and down vocally. I think from Natural Science through the end of the show was pretty good, though I felt Lakeside Park was the wrong choice, they should've played the little jam part in the middle of The Necromancer, the Under the Shadow part. I found it weird they chose Lakeside Park anyway, seeing as both Neil and Ged have gone on record saying how much they do not like it.

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 2

Obviously this isn´t getting anywhere near theaters here in Brazil, but I´m looking forward to checking it out on DVD. Hopefully there´s some new stuff in it too as someone else said, not just the old "how did you two feel when Neil decided to resume the band´s plans after his personal tragedies in the late 90´s?".

Brazilians fans suffer with the lack of rock 'n roll and heavy metal support in the country.

A lor great stuff missed or ignored.

Anyway, I'll be waiting to watch it after a nice purchase.

:)

• Like 2

My second attempt at watching R40 was MUCH better. Stella looked at the screen quietly for a while, and when the intermission came up she said "is it over? I like this show!"

There's no reason not to listen to music just because you have kids. It's much more fun when they also get into it! And if the videos have pretty lights, then all the better!

• Like 4

My second attempt at watching R40 was MUCH better. Stella looked at the screen quietly for a while, and when the intermission came up she said "is it over? I like this show!"

There's no reason not to listen to music just because you have kids. It's much more fun when they also get into it! And if the videos have pretty lights, then all the better!

It's also a blast when they like they same things you do. (While also liking some of the music they get into.) Just have to teach them to think for themselves.

• Like 1

Yes, there's a NEW, for 2016, documentary on the boys entitled "Time Stand Still".

It's coming to select theatres in North America Nov. 3rd, 2016, and then to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Nov. 18th, 2016.

They will also be showing the new, 20 min. mini-doc "A Salute to Kings", featuring stories from "famous" Rush music colleagues!!

Video links:

- 30 sec promo

- sample clip

Info links:

http://www.rush.com/...me-stand-still/

http://ultimateclass...nd-still-movie/

Edited by alieninvasion76
  • Like 2

Yes, there's a NEW, for 2016, documentary on the boys entitled "Time Stand Still".

It's coming to select theatres in North America Nov. 3rd, 2016, and then to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Nov. 18th, 2016.

There's already a thread about this, so I'll add your post to that thread.

i wanna see the screening at rushcon but i'd feel bad because my boyfriend won't be there on time to see it.

Just in time for Christmas----------------Honey, please get me the package with the t-shirt.

Better you than me. I'm just glad I don't like the design of pretty much any of that swag.

Just need to find out where I'm getting the DVD.

Just in time for Christmas----------------Honey, please get me the package with the t-shirt.

Better you than me. I'm just glad I don't like the design of pretty much any of that swag.

Just need to find out where I'm getting the DVD.

In my experience the Backstage Club takes forever to ship stuff. If you want it quickly, like day of release, then get it from Amazon.

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4237/OvjOIR.jpg

The last ever tour.

Although we knew that, it's still sad to see it come from official sources.

Neil's book confirmed this more than a month ago. Guess nobody read it. lol.

• Like 2