Rush: Time Stand Still Coming to Theaters November 3rd

EagleMoon

It will be playing in Theaters here in Canada for 1 night only. Are they kidding me?

Do you know where to find a list of participating theaters?

My son is on the case, when he gets the list i will pass it on.

This link came in my email, I think it tells how to get tickets in Canada.

http://www.rushtimestandstill.com/?page_id=512

• Like 1

I hear its rated NC-17!

I've seen it on two different sites with an "R" rating ... Wonder why? We gonna get to see Al's ass or something?

We've seen Al's ass for over 40 years. Behind the drum kit...

Ha!

Nothing like a hearty laugh to start my day! :)

Thank you, Treeduck!

Edit: I thought that was Alex that did that gnome voice, but it's Geddy.

Alex looks more and more like William Shatner as he ages ...

I just had a great vision of fat, old Shatner imitating Lifeson in the ASOH video during In The Mood. Especially the part when Alex is making faces while playing with the lights and dancing at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckoLkbo_SAA&sns=em

:-D Haha

It will be playing in Theaters here in Canada for 1 night only. Are they kidding me?

Do you know where to find a list of participating theaters?

http://www.fathomevents.com

If you enter your ZIP/postal code on the site, it will give you a list of participating theaters.

Or if you use a smartphone to do it...Big Brother already knows where you are.

:ph34r:

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

I want to see this!

I miss Rush...I actually need to get back to them I'm having Permanent Waves cravings (which is odd as I never played that album much).

• Like 3

I want to see this!

I miss Rush...I actually need to get back to them I'm having Permanent Waves cravings (which is odd as I never played that album much).

Brilliant record! And a smart place to start back up again.

In my very-far-from-humble opinion, anyway.

I want to see this!

Brilliant record! And a smart place to start back up again.

In my very-far-from-humble opinion, anyway.

It really is. It's been a good six months...I need some Rush!

Obviously this isn´t getting anywhere near theaters here in Brazil, but I´m looking forward to checking it out on DVD. Hopefully there´s some new stuff in it too as someone else said, not just the old "how did you two feel when Neil decided to resume the band´s plans after his personal tragedies in the late 90´s?".

To be honest, I haven´t listened to Rush for a long time now, probably the longest since I became a fan in the mid 90´s. I had the R40 blu-ray in my hands the other day at a store and didn´t even think of buying it! Maybe this new release will help spark my interest a little bit.

• Like 2

To be honest, I haven´t listened to Rush for a long time now, probably the longest since I became a fan in the mid 90´s. I had the R40 blu-ray in my hands the other day at a store and didn´t even think of buying it! Maybe this new release will help spark my interest a little bit.

I believe JohnRogers will be along shortly to ban you for not being a True Rush Fan.

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 2

I believe JohnRogers will be along shortly to ban you for not being a True Rush Fan.

And sentence him to do time with public lice.

• Like 1

Ok, ok, I got R40 during lunch today...give me a break, you guys!!!

• Like 2

Is R40 the name of the anti-public lice treatment?

• Like 2

Very observant of you, Segue. :)

It's put out by the same folks who give us WD40! ;) :cheers:

• Like 1

Obviously this isn´t getting anywhere near theaters here in Brazil, but I´m looking forward to checking it out on DVD. Hopefully there´s some new stuff in it too as someone else said, not just the old "how did you two feel when Neil decided to resume the band´s plans after his personal tragedies in the late 90´s?".

Having children can do that to a person and don't beat yourself up about it. Priorities are pretty pesky things indeed. My first(my daughter) was born in 87' and I haven't listened to any music regularly since then. The good news is that memories last forever. Enjoy the life you have and there is no quota as to how much music you must listen too at any given time in your life... :cheers:
  • Like 2

We're joking with you, Rod. I thought you would have known that by now.

• Like 2

Thanks Narps! Very kind words, and yeah, having a young daughter has EVERYTHING to do with the ever reducing time I devote to listening to music. Unfortunately, my musical experiences are now restricted to my mp3 player use during my commute to and from work and during my runs.

With that said, I bought R40 today, and will try to show Stella some Rush. Let´s see how they fare against the gazzillionth Frozen reprise...wish me luck!

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

• Like 4

We're joking with you, Rod. I thought you would have known that by now.

Of course I know!

• Like 1

Very observant of you, Segue. :)

It's put out by the same folks who give us WD40! ;) :cheers:

Hahaha!

Poor Rod. All that itching...in public too!

• Like 3

Thanks Narps! Very kind words, and yeah, having a young daughter has EVERYTHING to do with the ever reducing time I devote to listening to music. Unfortunately, my musical experiences are now restricted to my mp3 player use during my commute to and from work and during my runs.

With that said, I bought R40 today, and will try to show Stella some Rush. Let´s see how they fare against the gazzillionth Frozen reprise...wish me luck!

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Anytime. That's how it starts when you now only listen to music when you have "alone time" i.e commuting, jogging etc. Embrace it my friend. Eventually you won't have a clue what new music is out there either. Sh*t happens lol... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Good work Lorraine! I'll make sure Ray logs this sale toward your profit sharing check this quarter.

• Like 1